Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2023 Online Registration – Gujarat government has welcomed applications for giving annuity on a month-to-month premise to desperate widow ladies under Vidhva Sahay Scheme. Gujarat Social Security Department adds new recipients consistently to give annuity help. Gujarat Women and Child Development Department have begun numerous plans for ladies’ and youngster security. In this grouping, the division has begun Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2023 under the federal retirement aid conspire. Widows in our nation lose certainty and better vocation openings after the passing of their spouses, in this manner regarding them as a weight in the family. Remembering this, it has been chosen to give monetary help to widow ladies under Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana. Today this article will share detailed information about the Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2023.
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2023
Under the Direct Benefit Transfer in Vidhva Sahay Yojana, direct monetary help is given to the recipient lady consistently. To get the advantages under this Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2023, any widow lady of the state can apply for widow help conspire before the last date. For this, you can get the application structure from any Public Service Center. Which lady is qualified for Widow Sahay Yojana? What is the way toward applying for this Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana? What are the qualification measures and reports needed to apply for Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Scheme 2023? You will be offered responses to this load of inquiries in this article. Alongside this, government-managed retirement annuity helps key elements, application charges, and other data will be given to you in this article.
Overview of Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana
|🔥Vidhva Sahay Yojana (ગુજરાત વિધવા સહાય યોજના)
|🔥Social Security department
|🔥To benefit widow women
|🔥Gujarat Govt. Scheme
The objective of the Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana
Through the execution of this Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2023, monetary assets will be given to the widows in the province of Gujarat also. It is normally seen that bereaved ladies don’t get legitimate regard from the general public. In such a circumstance, the Women and Child Development Department of Gujarat has begun Vidhva Sahay Scheme to ensure the interests of ladies. Equivalent freedoms are not given to a bereft lady after the passing of her better half. Better occupation openings are detracted from them. In some cases, a widow is viewed as a weight in the family also. Remembering this, it has been chosen to give monetary help to widow ladies under government-managed retirement benefits.
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana New Updates
- The name of Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana has been changed to Ganga Swaroop Yojana.
- Under this scheme, the beneficiary women will get Rs 1250 per month as a pension.
- This pension amount will be directly deposited into the bank account of the beneficiary.
- Under this scheme around 3.70 lakh, widows will get benefits in 33 districts of the state.
- This pension amount will be deposited in the first week of every month.
- The chief minister of Gujarat has also started the National social assistance program portal in order to facilitate direct bank transfer of pensions into the beneficiary account.
- The government of Gujarat has also doubled the annual income eligibility criteria in both rural and urban areas.
- For rural areas now the annual income eligibility criteria are Rs 120000 and in urban areas, it is Rs 150000.
- Now the number of beneficiaries has also been increased from 1.64 lacs to 3.70 lacs
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana Benefits
There are many benefits of the Gujarat vidhva Sahay Yojana and one of the main benefits is the availability of financial funds which will be directly transferred into the bank account of the beneficiaries. The scheme is a 100% government-funded scheme in that no beneficiaries have to give any amount of money from their own pocket. Every and each penny that will be distributed to the beneficiaries is coming directly from the government of Gujarat state.
Eligibility Criteria for Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2023
The Ministry of Social Welfare and Child Development, Government of Gujarat has set some qualification models for the utilization of this Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana. Here we are giving data about a portion of the significant qualification subtleties:
- The candidate lady ought to be a lasting inhabitant of Gujarat.
- The age of the lady should be between 18 to 40 years.
- Just widows and deserted ladies are qualified to apply.
- Candidate ladies who have remarried are not qualified to take advantage of Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2023.
- This help sum is just for helpless widow ladies living beneath the destitution line.
Documents Required for Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana
The following documents are required if you are applying for the Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana:-
- Domicile certificate
- Affidavit (As per Appendix 2/3)
- Income Certificate(As per Appendix 3/4)
- Husband’s Death Certificate(as per Appendix 3/4)
- Age proof
- Birth certificate
- Matric certificate
- School Living Certificate
- Any government-issued ID in which age is specified
- In case don’t have any of the above you can submit age proof from the medical officer of a government hospital / civil hospital.
- Education certificate
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana Application Process
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Scheme. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to give the option of “Download the application form“. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here on this page, you can see an application form. Download this application form and take a printout of it.
- Here in this form enter all the required details in Clear handwriting. After this Attach all the required Documents with this application form.
- Finally, submit this application form to the Social Security office.
- After successful submission, you will get an Approval Certificate from the Department of Social Security.
Selection Process of Vidhva Sahay Yojana
To apply for the Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana, you have to follow the simple steps which are given below:
- Open the official website of the Collectorate – District Bharuch, Government of Gujarat
On the home page go to the menu bar to the E-citizen option
- Select the Jan Seva Kendra option from the drop-down list
- A new page will appear where you need to click the “Social Security” option
- Now hit the “વિધવા સહાય મે ળવવાબાબત” option and read the information display on the screen
Now hit the “એપ્લીકેશનફોર્મ” option to download the form or take it from the Mamlatdar / Talati / Jan Seva Kendra Office
- Take a printout of the application form and fill it up
- Attach the documents required as listed in the above list
- If you choose the NO option for the question mentioned in the form “Do you have the Certificate of Caste or Senior Citizen” then an Affidavit needs to be issued from the concerned office
- If you choose the YES option for the question mentioned in the form “Do you have the Certificate of Caste or Senior Citizen” then directly go to the concerned office for submitting the form
- Now If you choose the YES option for the question mentioned in the form “Is there a requirement of Javab Panch Namu in the form” then take two people for verification to the concerned office form
- If you choose the NO option for the question mentioned in the form “Is there a requirement of JavabPanchNamu in the form” then Directly go to the concerned office for submitting the form
Submit the form in the Office and collect the approved documents
Selection of Beneficiaries list
After the submission of your application form, the authorities will surely verify your particulars filled in the application form along with the necessary documents. After the verification process, if the application is approved then one may collect the approval letter.
For any kind of help, you can seek help by going to the office of Jan Seva Kendra, Bharuch, District Collector Office, Railway Colony, Bharuch, Gujarat-392001 between 10:30 am and 6:10 pm.
In This Article, We Told You In Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2023, But We Also Provided Step By Step Information About The Entire Online Application Process In Detail So That All Of You Can Apply In This Scheme Without Any Problem And To Get The Benefit Of This.
Finally, At The End Of The Article, We Hope That All Of You Must Have Liked This Article Very Much, For Which You Will Like, Share And Comment On This Article.
Sahay Yojana has been started for the widow women of the state.
Under the scheme, the government provides an amount of Rs 1250 to widow women for financial assistance, the amount received comes into the beneficiary’s account in the first week of every month. The number of beneficiary women in Gujarat has increased from 1.64 lakh to 3.70 lakh.
To Take Advantage of The Scheme, Aadhar Card, Educational Qualification Certificate, Income Certificate, Husband’s Death Certificate, Residence Certificate, Age Certificate, Widow Certificate, Affidavit According to 2/3, Bank Account, Mobile Number, and Identity Card Etc. Documents Are Required.