AP YSR Sunna Vaddi
The YSR Sunna Vaddi scheme navasakam eligible list entails the government covering the interest on outstanding bank loan amounts for Self Help Groups (SHGs) as of April 11th, 2019, for the financial year 2019-20.
Honorarium to Imams, Muazams, Pastors and increase in salaries to Archakas
Under this scheme, the government has promised to pay Honorarium to the Pastors, Imams& Muazzins and an increase in salaries to Archakas.
Financial Assistance to Nayee Brahmins, Rajakas and Tailors
Under this scheme,navasakam eligible list the government will help BC community Nayee Brahmins, Rajakas and Tailors by providing financial assistance of Rs. 10000/- per annum.
- with annual income of less than or up to 5 lakhs is eligible.
- Land holding less than 12 acres of wet or 35 acres of dry or a total of 35 acres (wet & Dry).
- Not having more than one personal car.
- Families who own no property or less than3000 sft built up area in urban area.
navasakam.ap.gov.in Login Portal ysr navasakam has been designed and developed by the Andhra Pradesh Centre for Financial Systems and Services. ysr navasakam login.gov.in Citizens can get various services on this portal. On this portal you will get all the scheme details along with the following options: –
- Know your secretariat
- Secretariat staff mapping
- Preparatory Arrangements
- Training to Volunteers
- Conducting of House Hold survey
- Computerization of field data
- Publication of Draft-eligible members lists for Social Audit
- Grama Sabha / Ward Sabha for Social Audit
To check your navasakam login secretariat code under the Navasakam scheme, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Navasakam at navasakam.ap.gov.in.
- Click on the “Know Your Secretariat” option available in the menu bar.
- On the new screen, you will see a list of districts. Select your district name and choose whether you belong to the urban or rural area.
- Next, select the link provided in the column (urban or rural) in front of your district name.
- Choose your Mandal name from the list and click on the link given opposite to your Mandal name.
- Your secretariat code will appear on the screen. Note it down for future reference.
- To access the website, you must first open it using navasakam.ap.gov.in Login the internet.
- Once the website is loaded, look for the “Login” option on the homepage of the Navasakam Scheme.
- After clicking on the option, a new page will appear on the screen.
- where you must enter your “User ID,” “Password,” and the “captcha code” displayed on the screen.
- To log in, click the “Login” button located next to the captcha code.
To access the secretariat staff mapping, ysr navasakam login.gov.in follow these steps:
- First Of All You Have To Visit the official website.
- Once the website is open, click on the “Secretariat Staff Mapping” link.
- This will take you to a new page where you will find a list of districts.
- Click on the link of the district you belong to.
- On the new page, you will see a list of Mandal.
- Click on the link of your Mandal.
- Now, you will be able to view the list of secretary names along with their respective ward numbers, ward welfare development secretary, ward administrative secretary, and ward health secretary.
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, ysr navasakam login.gov.in issued directives to officials on Tuesday, 9th June, to ensure that ID cards for various welfare schemes are issued within the stipulated time period. The CM emphasized that strict action will be taken against officials who fail to provide the cards to beneficiaries within the deadline navasakam.ap.gov.in Login. He also instructed that the list of beneficiaries be displayed at village or ward secretariats and that Pension, Rice, and Arogyashri cards be delivered directly to the beneficiaries’ doorstep.
ID Card Stipulated Time
|🔥 Scheme name||🔥 Time period|
|🔥 Rice And Pension Cards||🔥 Within 10 days|
|🔥 Aarogyasri Cards||🔥 Within 20 days|
|🔥 House Site Pattas||🔥 Within 90 days with registration|
The officials have been instructed by the chief minister of AP, YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, to take necessary measures to ensure that ID cards for various welfare schemes are issued to beneficiaries within the given time period. Failure to do so will result in strict action being taken against the responsible parties. The CM has also directed that the list of beneficiaries be displayed at the village or ward secretariats and that pension, rice, and Arogyashri cards be delivered directly to the beneficiaries.
The list of those who missed applying for house site pattas should be displayed by 12 June, and by 15 June all formalities should be completed for the distribution of house site pattas on 8 July. Reconstruction of 31,000 Anganwadi buildings will be carried out by a joint collector, and Anganwadi staff will receive training at the village or ward secretariats under the joint collector’s supervision.
MGNREGA has generated employment opportunities for 54.5 lakh people as per the rural employment guarantee scheme. By June 10, YSR Clinic’s mapping will be completed. The Secretariat has been directed to display all important and useful information on welfare schemes and services available to people.
This article has presented significant information regarding the ysr navasakam login.gov.in navasakam.ap.gov.in Login. In case you encounter any issues, you can address them by sending an email to [email protected]. We hope that the aforementioned details have been beneficial to you. Keep following us for more updates in the future.
As In The Article Article, We Have Shared All The Information Related To YSR Navasakam Scheme 2023 Check Aadhaar Update Status With You, If You Need Any Other Information Apart From These Information, Then You Can Ask By Messaging In The Comment Section Given Below. All Your Questions Will Definitely Be Answered. Hope You Will Get Help From The Information Given By Us
Note :- In The Same Way, We First Give Information About New Or Old Government Schemes Started By The Central Government And The State Government Through This Website palamau.in, So Do Not Forget To Follow Our Website.
If You Liked This Article Then Do Like And Share It.
Thanks For Reading This Article Till The End…
Posted By Palamu News
🔥 🔥 Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow Me For Latest Information 🔥🔥
|🔥 Follow US On Google News||Click Here|
|🔥 Whatsapp Group Join Now||Click Here|
|🔥 Facebook Page||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Techgupta||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana||Click Here|
|🔥 Website||Click Here|