YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Online Apply & All Details | YSR Kapu Nestham Application Status, Check Beneficiary List – The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state has launched the YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme with an aim to provide assistance to its citizens. Through this scheme, benefits will be provided to the women of poor community of the state. kapu nestham login Women above 45 years of age residing in the state of Andhra Pradesh who belong to Kapu category will be able to increase their standard of living by applying under this scheme. kapu nestham payment status Under the AP Kapu Nestam Scheme, financial assistance of Rs 15,000 per year will be provided to all the beneficiary women. 1101 crore has been approved for allocation to Kapu women for this scheme.
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh government has launched the second phase of the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme, allowing citizens who were unable to apply during the initial phase or missed out on the opportunity for any other reason to avail the benefits. kapu nestham status Particularly, women applicants have been given a second chance to apply for the Kapu Nestham scheme. Eligible individuals who were previously unable to access the scheme’s benefits now have the opportunity to participate and receive the advantages in this second phase. kapu nestham status To date, a total of 95,245 women beneficiaries have already received a sum of Rs 143 crore, which has been deposited directly into their bank accounts under this scheme. kapu nestham login kapu nestham payment status
Under this scheme, kapu nestham login there is a provision of giving 15,000 per year to Kapu women for a long time. kapu nestham payment status In this article, we will provide you information about online application, eligibility and required documents for this scheme.
Key Highlights Of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
|Scheme Name 🌟
|YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
|Launched By 👤
|Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh
|Launched For 🚺
|Kapu Community Women
|Start Date 📅
|27th November, 2019
|Approval Date 📅
|24th June, 2020
|Poor Women of State
|Application Procedure 🔗
|Financial help to women
|Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme
|Official Website 🌐
Objective of Kapu Nestham Scheme
The Chief Minister of the state has recently launched the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2023, aimed at benefiting women belonging to the Kapu community. kapu nestham login This scheme, initiated by the state government, provides financial assistance to women aged 45 years and above within the Kapu community. kapu nestham payment status Its primary objective is to improve their quality of life. Under the Kapu Nestham scheme, eligible women can receive financial aid amounting to Rs 15,000 per year, effectively raising their annual standard of living to Rs 75,000.
Benefits Of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
There are many benefits of the YSR Kapu Nestham scheme and some of the benefits are given below in the following list:-
- The main benefit of the plan is to encourage the ladies who are 45 years old by improving their occupation openings and expectations.
- A money-related help of Rs.75,000 at the pace of Rs.15,000 per annum will be provided by the scheme.
- Applying applicants should have a functioning bank account
- Presently, the Andhra Pradesh Government will give financial assistance of Rs. 75,000 to March 2024.
- Further, Rs. 15,000 per annum will allow for a long time.
- The sum will save legitimately to the financial balance of the applied competitors from March.
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the YSR scheme:-
- The permanent inhabitant of Andhra Pradesh state can profit from the plan benefits.
- Women applying for the scheme must have a place with the Kapu people group
- Up-and-comers who are going to apply ought to have an age between 45 to 60 years.
- The candidate must have a place with BPL
- The Family ought to have predefined salary measures.
- Those candidates whose family is a part of a Government representative or retired person aren’t qualified to apply.
- The Family ought not to have its own 4-wheeler.
- Those candidates whose family possesses a Taxi, Auto, and Tractors can apply for the plan.
- No relative should be paying income tax
- The absolute family pay must be not as much as-
- Rs. 10,000 every month in rural zones
- Rs. 12,000/ – every month in urban regions.
- The families’ all-out land holding must be under 3 sections of land of wetland or 10 sections of dry land or 10 sections of land of both wet and dry land together.
- In urban regions family who claims no property or under 750 sqft, developed zones are qualified to profit from the advantages of the YSR Kapu Nestham
If you want to apply under YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2023, then you have to complete the documents given below.
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account/ Pass Book
- Residential Proofs Required
- Kapu Nestham Application Form
- Passport Size Photos
- Ration Card
- Education Qualification Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Cast Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate (DOB)
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Application Procedure
If you want to apply under YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2023 then yu have to follow the steps given below:-
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the download tab
- A new page will display on your screen
- Click on the download link present on the webpage
- The application form will display on your screen
- Download the application form
- Submit the application form.
Beneficiary List Of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme beneficiary list is now available at the village and ward secretariat. Those women who don’t know their secretariat have to follow these steps to know;
- Go to the official website of Navasakam
- Choose the “Know Your Secretariat” option from the menu bar.
- Search district name
- Click the link given in the (Urban or Rural) column opposite to district name
- Search your Mandal name
- Hit the link given in the opposite column
- Secretariat code will display on the screen.
Check YSR Kapu Nestham Payment Status
The government has initiated a program aimed at offering financial aid to women belonging to the kapu community. Regarding the payment status, once the concerned authority transfers the funds, a notification will be sent via SMS to the registered mobile numbers of the beneficiaries. Applicants can conveniently verify the status of their account balance through various methods to ensure whether the funds have been successfully deposited into their bank accounts or not.
So friends, how did you like this information about YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2023, do not forget to tell us in the comment box and if you have any question or suggestion related to this article, then definitely tell us. And friends, if you liked this article, then like and comment on it and also share it with friends.
FAQ Questions Related YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
YSR Kapu Nestham was introduced to financially assist women aged 45–60 from Kapu, Balija, Telaga and Ontari communities with the total household income less than ₹10,000 in rural and ₹12,000 in urban areas.
An applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
An applicant must be a woman.
She must belong to the Kapu People Group.
The age of the applicant should be between 45 to 60 years.
An applicant must belong to the BPL category.
75,000/- will be provided to eligible beneficaries under YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme. This financial assistance will be provided to beneficiary in 5 equal instalment of Rs. 15,000/- in a span of 5 years. The age of women should be between 45 years to 60 years.
Andhra Pradesh. The objective of the scheme is to financially empower Kapu, Balija, Telaga, Ontari women between the age of 45-60 years by enhancing their livelihood opportunities and living standards with the financial assistance of a total amount of ₹ 75,000/- over the period of 5 years i.e., ₹ 15,000/- per annum.