Get Know About The West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme 2023 Online Apply, the Registration Process, Benefits, And Features of The Scheme.
Greetings, my friends! I’m excited to inform you about the latest initiative by the West Bengal government – the West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme. As we all know, shelter is a fundamental need for human survival, after food and clothing. To address this need and provide affordable housing to every citizen in the state, the West Bengal government has launched this scheme. Its main objective is to offer homes to individuals from lower and middle-income groups.
In this article, you will find all the necessary information about the West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme, including its benefits, eligibility criteria, selection methods, and online application procedures. This comprehensive guide will help you take full advantage of this scheme.
Under this initiative, the government aims to provide affordable housing to individuals from lower-income groups and the middle class who do not have access to adequate housing. This article covers all the critical aspects of the West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme, allowing you to make an informed decision about it.
It is highly recommended that you read this article till the end to learn about all the crucial aspects of this scheme, such as the benefits it offers, the procedures to avail of this opportunity, and other vital details.
About West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme 2023
The West Bengal government has introduced the West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme 2023, which aims to provide housing to both lower-income and middle-income groups. The scheme involves the construction of multi-storied flats on state government, local body, and parastatal public lands for these groups. Eligible families will be allotted these flats through a lottery on an ownership basis. The government plans to build blocks of at least 16 flats in g+3 buildings, with the cost of the land not factored into the unit cost. The freehold land will be considered a subsidy for the beneficiary. To take advantage of this scheme, the applicant must be a resident of the same district in which the project is being implemented. The cost of land will not be considered when calculating the unit cost. The beneficiary will receive a subsidy for the freehold of the land. To be eligible for this program, the applicant must live in the same district where the project is being executed.
objective of West Bengal Nijashree housing scheme
The main objective of this Nijashree Housing Scheme 2023 is to provide housing facilities to the citizens of West Bengal. With the implementation of this scheme, the government will provide flats, who does not have houses of their own to live in a proper way. This scheme will improve the life style of the citizens of West Bengal, and this scheme will also make them independent. West Bengal residents of LIG category can apply online for 1 BHK apartment with a carpet area of 378 sq.ft at the price of Rs.82 lakh and people of MIG category can apply online for 2 BHK apartment with a carpet area of apply 378 sqft by 559 sqft of carpet priced at Rs. 0.26 lakhs. This scheme will be more beneficial for the citizens. The West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme’s major goal is to offer the house to residents from low- and middle-income families. Flats will be allocated to residents who do not have their own homes under this initiative. With the implementation of this plan, all of the state’s people will be able to purchase their own homes. The Nijashree Housing Scheme in West Bengal will increase the state’s residents’ level of living.
Key Highlights Of the West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme
|🔥 Name of the scheme||🔥 West Bengal Nijashree housing scheme|
|🔥 Objective||🔥 To provide houses to the beneficiaries|
|🔥 Launched by||🔥 Government of West Bengal|
|🔥 Beneficiary||🔥 Citizens of West Bengal|
|🔥 Mode of application||🔥 Online/Offline|
|🔥 Year||🔥 2023|
|🔥 State||🔥 West Bengal|
|🔥 Official website||🔥 Click Here|
Benefits And Features Of the West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme
- Through this scheme dwelling units of a minimum of 16 flats in a block of g + 3 buildings on government lands, lands of local bodies, and other parastatals will be provided.
- The minimum built-up area for a 1 BHK flat will be 35.15 square meters which will be constructed for the lower-income group.
- The minimum area for a 2 BHK flat will be 50.96 square meters which will be constructed for the middle-income group.
- Under the scheme, the unit cost of the flat will be determined on the basis of the actual cost of construction.
- While computing the unit cost the cost of land will not be taken into account. The freehold land will be treated as a subsidy to the beneficiary.
- The unit cost of a stand-up build-up area can vary depending on the location and quantum of land available.
- The beneficiary is not required to pay for offside infrastructure like roads, boundary walls,s, etc
- The beneficiary will also be provided the benefit of a credit link subsidy scheme.
General Terms And Conditions
- To apply for the scheme, the applicant must be a resident of the same district where the scheme is being implemented. Only one flat can be applied for per person, but a joint applicant may be included in each application.
- The selection of beneficiaries will be made through a lottery, and a waiting list of eligible applicants will be prepared if the number of applicants exceeds the number of flats. The application fee for a 1 BHK flat is Rs 2500, and for a 2 BHK flat, it is Rs 5000.
- If the application is unsuccessful, the amount will be refunded within 30 days, and no processing fees will be charged.
- Beneficiaries will deposit their installment payments directly into the escrow account. If any false or fabricated information is provided by the beneficiary at any stage, their application will be canceled, and the application fee will be forfeited.
- If an installment is not deposited within the specified timeframe, an 8% per annum interest rate will be charged for the delayed period. If the applicant fails to provide an installment for six months, the district magistrate may cancel the allotment.
- If the allotted surrenders the flat after payment of the first or second installment, 5% of the payment will be deducted without interest. Surrendering the flat will not be allowed after payment of the third installment.
- If the housing department fails to hand over the allotted flat to the allottee, an 8% per annum interest rate will be charged for the delayed period.
West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- For the lower-income group, the monthly family income should be Rs 15000 or less.
- For the higher-income group, the monthly family income should be Rs 30000 or less.
- The beneficiary should not have any pakka house or flat in his or her name or in the name of any member of the family.
- The beneficiary should be inhabited by the same district in which the scheme site is located.
Payment Schedule Under The Nijashree Housing Scheme
|Installment||Due date||Percentage of Price|
|1st||Within 45 days from allotment letter issuance||10% of actual cost|
|2nd||Roof casting of the ground floor and within 30 days||20% of actual cost|
|3rd||Roof casting of the first floor and within 30 days||20% of actual cost|
|4th||Roof casting of 2nd floor and within 30 days||20% of actual cost|
|5th||Roof casting of 3rd floor and within 30 days||20% of actual cost|
|6th||Before possession||10% of actual cost|
West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme: Flat Prices and Specifications
|Types of Flats||Prices of Flats||Family Monthly Income||Carpet Area of Flats|
|1 BHK||Rs 7.82 lakh||Up to Rs 15,000||378 sq.ft|
|2 BHK||Rs 9.26 lakh||Up to Rs 30,000||559 sq.ft|
required documents for applying for the West Bengal Nijashree housing scheme
- Applicants Aadhar card
- income certificate
- email ID
- PAN card
- voter ID card
- ration card
- resident certificate
- passport size photo
- bank account details
how to apply for West Bengal Nijashree housing scheme
if you want to apply for West Bengal Housing Scheme then You Have to Follow Steps that I Have Been Given Below:-
- First of All You Had to Go to Click on The Link Provided Here to Download the Form.
- Pdf Form Will Be Appear on Your Computer Screen.
- You Have to Check the Print out Of This Pdf Form.
- There You Have to Feel All the Required Details in The Form as Your Name Suppose Name Father’s Name Occupation Monthly Family Income Address Details Etc.
- Now You Have to Attach the All Required Documents with This Form.
- After All that You Have to Submit This Form to The Branch of The Bank from Where the Application Was Obtained.
जैसा कि आर्टिकल लेख में हमने आपसे West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme 2023 से संबंधित सभी जानकारी साझा की है, यदि आपको इन जानकारियों के अलावा कोई अन्य जानकारी चाहिए तो आप नीचे दिए गए कमेंट सेक्शन में जाकर मैसेज करके पूछ सकते है। आपके सभी सवालों के जवाब अवश्य दिए जायेंगे। आशा करते है आपको हमारे द्वारा दी गयी जानकारी से सहायता मिलेगी।
ध्यान दें :- ऐसे ही केंद्र सरकार और राज्य सरकार के द्वारा शुरू की गई नई या पुरानी सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी हम सबसे पहले अपने इस वेबसाइट palamau.in के माध्यम से देते हैं तो आप हमारे वेबसाइट को फॉलो करना ना भूलें ।
अगर आपको यह आर्टिकल पसंद आया है तो इसे Like और Share जरूर करें ।
इस आर्टिकल को अंत तक पढ़ने के लिए धन्यवाद…
Posted by Palamu News
FAQs Related To West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme 2023
The Government of West Bengal Has Launched the West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme. Through This Scheme, the Government Is Going to Provide Houses to Lower-Income Groups and Middle-Income Groups.“nijashree” – 4th Phase – An Affordable Housing Scheme Aimed at The Lower Income Group and Middle-Income Group. Proposed Site – Kh.
The Applicant’s Family Monthly Income Should Not Be More than Rs. 30000/- for The Middle Income Group. Applicant Must Not Own Any Pucca House/ Flat on His/ Her Name or In the Name of Any Family Member. an Applicant Should Be from The Same District Where the Site Is Located.
Lakhsmir Bhandar Yojana is the Flagship Scheme of The Government of West Bengal for The Household Women. It Started in The Year 2021. the Department of Women & Child Development and Social Welfare Will Be Responsible for The Operation of This Scheme.
Under This Scheme, The Government Is Going to Build 1 Bhk and 2 Bhk Flats for The Lig and Mig on Public Land Belonging to The State Government, Local Bodies, and Parastatals. These Houses Will Allot to The People of The State on The Basis of A Lottery System to The Eligible Beneficiaries.