Maharashtra Universal Travel Pass Registration Form 2023 – At the time when corona virus was spreading at very fast rate that time various guidelines have been issued in different states to prevent the spread of corona infection. So, the Government of Maharashtra has started the online Universal Travel Pass Registration Form 2023. At the same time, apart from Maharashtra, many other states have also implemented Universal Travel Pass forms. A large number in the country have received both doses of the corona vaccine. Those people who have taken both the doses, those people involved in the essential service can get this Pass made. This will not make it difficult for them to go anywhere.
You can also apply for the pass online at epassmsdma.mahit.org. After this you will get Universal Travel Pass which allows you to move anywhere. In view of the COVID-19 guidelines by the Railways and the Government of Maharashtra, the facility of Universal Travel Pass is being provided to the citizens for travel. So now you can Download this pass by the following below steps.
Universal Travel Pass
For access to bus service and buildings including airlines, workplaces, train stations, shopping malls, etc., those who are completely vaccinated may use a Universal Travel Pass, an electronic pass based on the QR code. So it facilitates traveling across Indian states.
As long as you have this pass, you may go where you like without interference. In reality, you will not be given a ticket until you provide this pass, as required by the Railway Department and the government. You may request this pass be made available to you if you can provide proof that you have received both doses of the COVID-19 immunization. If you want to apply for this pass, you need to know the following details. Just fill out the application form and send it in to get your UTP.
The Railway Department and the government have made it quite clear that passengers without a universal pass would not be issued seats or tickets. An announcement has been made. Improvements to ticket sales and travel throughout the state may be expected with the introduction of the new Universal Travel Pass.
Universal Travel Pass Overview
|🔥Name of the service
|🔥Universal Travel Pass.
|🔥Maharashtra State Government
|🔥Disaster Management, Relief & Rehabilitation Department,
|🔥Purpose of issuing the UTP
|🔥To allow Intrastate as well as Interstate Movement amidst Restrictions
Objectives of the pass are listed as:
- Universal Pass permits safe passage throughout the Country during the COVID-19 outbreak. Universal Pass also guarantees that all Healthcare and academic facilities are available and functioning.
- Universal Pass will eliminate the requirement for any physical verification in order to identify vaccinated individuals.
- QR code-based e-passes, it assures that travel is safer and more convenient.
- Universal Pass will prevent individuals from traveling with phony IDs under COVID-19 limitations.
- Universal Pass will enable passengers to transfer between trains and rickshaws.
- Universal Pass will also facilitate interstate travel without the need for repeated RT-PCR examinations.
Universal Travel Pass Features
- The Disaster Management, Relief & Rehabilitation Department of Maharashtra has allowed persons who have received both corona vaccination shots to travel by regional train. In Mumbai, immunization records were checked offline before permits were distributed.
- Now online e-pass is accessible at the official website. The Disaster Management, Relief & Rehabilitation Department of Maharashtra created this website to issue e-passes to critical service personnel and other residents so they will not have trouble traveling.
Eligibility Criteria-Universal Travel Pass
- You must be a resident of Maharashtra to apply for UTP
- Children cannot apply for UTP
- You can only apply for UTP if you work in medical, educational, and public service.
- You must be in categories and subcategories eligible to apply for UTP
- If you want to register for UTP, you must have all the data which is required by the authority.
Universal Travel Pass Documents
- Aadhar card
- Government identification Document
- Voter ID Industrial papers
- Mobile number
- Registered business, etc.
Universal Travel Pass Applying Procedure Through Telegram
- You must first download the Telegram app from the Google Play store.
- Then you must put ‘Mahagov’ into this application.
- Following this, you must pick ‘MahaGovUniversalPass’.
- On the next page, you must click “Start.”
- Next, you must choose “Apply for Universal Pass.”
- To get both immunizations, you must provide your cellphone number on the new page.
- Then, an OTP [One-Time Password] will be given to the cellphone number you registered.
- Enter the proper information and click the Verify button.
- Following a click, all of your information will be presented on the screen.
- To verify, you must check and click on Yes.
- Then, you must choose your image from the gallery and click confirm picture.
- On the next page, the final confirmation will appear, with all pertinent information.
- You must click the confirm details button.
- The next step is to pick Apply for Universal Pass.
- Then you may get this pass easily.
Universal Travel Pass Applying Procedure – Universal Travel Pass Registartion
- Please visit the website epassmsdma.mahait.com.
- Underneath the heading “Citizen,” find the link labeled “Universal Pass for Double Vaccinated Citizens,” and then click on it.
- Please provide the cellphone number that was used while registering for CoWIN.
- Input the one-time password that was emailed to your mobile device.
- Information on the applicant’s and their dependents’ COVID-19 vaccination status would be presented.
- Proceed to the box labeled “Generate Pass” On the pass, the data of the applicant will be shown along with an area for them to add a photo of themselves.
- Please upload an image. To submit your photo, you will need to click the “Apply” button.
- Within forty-eight hours, an SMS will be sent to the application with a link that allows them to download the Universal Pass onto their cell devices.
- Once you have got the link, be sure to save the pass on your mobile device.
So friends, how did you like this information about Universal Travel Pass, do not forget to tell us in the comment box and if you have any question or suggestion related to this article, then definitely tell us. And friends, if you liked this article, then like and comment on it and also share it with friends.
Universal Travel Pass 2023 – fAQ
Upon clicking on “Register” on your registered mobile number, you will receive a message stating the completion of your registration. You will receive the link to Universal Travel Pass download within 48 hours. Once your universal travel pass is downloaded, you can save the UTP on your mobile device.
Through universal travel passes or QR code-based passes, you can not only travel on the local trains, but also on the Mumbai Metro and monorail. This pass will keep a check on those who have been travelling using fake cards or without tickets on the local trains.
But the pass is only available for the citizens of age 18 and above. Children cannot apply for this pass. The Universal Travel Pass is a secure way to travel after the COVID-19 pandemic. UTP provides 5 tier travel access for its holders.