Rythu Bheema Pathakam:- The Telangana state government is introducing a new scheme to assist farmers in the region. rythu bima status This article will provide comprehensive information about the Farmers Group Life Insurance Scheme, also known as the Rythu Bheema Pathakam Scheme. We will discuss the eligibility criteria, necessary documents, benefits, objectives, and key features of the scheme. rythu bandhu status Additionally,rythu bandhu 2023 we will provide a step-by-step guide to help you easily apply for the scheme without any difficulties or inquiries rythu bandhu amount.
Telangana Rythu Bheema Pathakam 2023
To guarantee monetary and standardized savings to the farmers, the Government of Telangana has conceptualized and executed an innovative plan named as Farmers Group Life Insurance Scheme or Rythu Bima with also different activities in the agribusiness segment. rythu bandhu status This plan is a first of its sort and one of a kind in the nation as it is actualized dependent on rancher astute online land information base through Information Technology and Online Portals and MIS that are being utilized by all the effort officials for viable and effective execution.
Objectives Of Rythu Bheema Pathakam
- The primary objective of the Farmers Group Life Insurance Scheme, also known as Rythu Bima, is to provide financial relief and social security to the family members or dependents in the unfortunate event of a farmer’s death.
- When a farmer passes away,rythu bandhu status it can lead to significant financial difficulties for their family, making it challenging for them to meet their daily needs. rythu bandhu amount The Farmer’s Group Life Insurance Scheme ensures that the underprivileged members of the farmer’s family receive financial security and assistance during this difficult time.
- This scheme is available for farmers between the ages of 18 and 59 years.
- The government covers the entire premium,rythu bandhu status which is paid to the Life Insurance Corporation of India.
- If a registered farmer passes away due to any reason, including natural causes, a guaranteed sum of INR 5.00 Lakhs is deposited into the designated bank account within ten days.
- This plan tremendously affects the lives of the deprived families and helping their occupations, since the vast majority of them are asset poor little ranchers and have a place with more fragile areas of the general public.
Key Highlights Of Rythu Bheema Pathakam
Benefits of Rythu Bheema Pathakam
The Farmers Group Life Insurance Scheme is a government initiative that offers a coverage of ₹5.00 Lakhs INR to enrolled farmers. rythu bandhu 2023 In the unfortunate event of the farmer’s death, regardless of the cause, including natural causes, the insured amount will be directly deposited into the nominee’s designated account within 10 days.
Rythu Bheema Pathakam Statistics
Eligibility Criteria for Rythu Bheema Pathakam
To apply for the scheme, the applicant will have to follow the following eligibility criteria are as follows:-
- First of all, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Telangana state
- The Farmer must be a permanent resident of India
- The applicant must be a farmer by profession
- A farmer must own some agricultural land
- The applicants who work on rental land not applicable to apply for the scheme.
Rythu Bheema Pathakam Claim Form Download
To claim insurance funds following the unfortunate demise of a close relative who was a farmer,rythu bandhu amount it is important to follow a straightforward procedure:
- Download the claim form from the provided link on the website.
- Complete the claim form while collecting your relative’s body and submit it to the hospital.
- Alternatively, you can also submit the necessary documents at the LIC Bank.
- Remember to include the death certificate along with the claim form.
- The concerned authority will then transfer the funds to the beneficiary’s account.
Procedure to do department login
- First of all, go to the official website of rythu Bheema pathakam
- The Home page will open in front of you
- The Only homepage you are required to click on department login.
- A new page will be displayed before you where you have to enter a username, password, and captcha code
- Now you have to click on the login
- By following this procedure you can log in on the portal.
Procedure to view contact details of district nodal officers
- Visit the official website of rythu Bheema pathakam
- the Home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage, you have to click on the contacts tab
- Now you have to click on the district Nodal officer
- As soon as you click on this link the list of district nodal officers will be on your computer screen.
To check the status of your insurance claim, it is recommended to periodically visit the LIC Bank until it has been settled by the relevant authorities. rythu bima status The LIC authorities assure that the claim will be processed promptly following the farmer’s demise due to common causes.
If you have any questions regarding the scheme, feel free to reach out to the district nodal officer in your district. rythu bandhu 2023 You can contact them at 040 2338 3520 or send an email to [email protected]. The phone numbers are listed below: –
|👮 Officer Name
|📱 Mobile No
|K. Shiva Kumar
|B. Arun Kumar
|K. Anil Kumar
|J. Uma Nagesh
|Kumuram Bheem (Asifabad)
|K.R Ravi Kumar
|D. Hussain Babu
|A. Veena Reddy
|G. Pratibha Sulaksham
So friends, how did you like this information about Rythu Bheema Pathakam, do not forget to tell us in the comment box and if you have any question or suggestion related to this article, then definitely tell us. And friends, if you liked this article, then like and comment on it and also share it with friends.
FAQ Questions Related Rythu Bheema Pathakam
Yes, you can check the status of your application by visiting your nearest LIC branch. What is the helpline number of Rythu Bheema Scheme? You can mail your issues at [email protected]. or call on 040 2338 3520.
Farmers in the age group of 18 to 59 years are eligible for enroll under the scheme. In the event of the death of the enrolled farmer due to any cause including natural death, the insured amount of Rs. 5.00 Lakhs is deposited into the designated nominee account within (10) days.
The Government of Telangana have introduced prestigious Scheme of “ Rythu Bandhu Farmer Group Life Insurance Scheme for Farmers” for the welfare of farming community in the state from 14.08.
The last date for ‘Rythu Bhima’ registration is August 11. rythu bandhu 2023 Farmers who hold pattadar passbooks can apply online to get the insurance. rythu bima status The State agricultural department said that the farmers who have registered their lands on or before August 3 are eligible to apply.