Telangana Rythu Bandhu Status 2023 :- The Telangana government has introduced the Rythu Bandhu Scheme to support the agricultural development of farmers in the state. In this article, we will discuss the key features of this scheme and provide a simple, SEO-friendly explanation. rythu bandhu amount The Chief Minister of Telangana launched this scheme, and we will also provide a step-by-step process to check the Rythu Bandhu Status for 2023. Additionally,telangana rythu bandhu dates we will guide you on how to verify the payment status for beneficiaries and access the list of farmers enrolled in this initiative, as released by the Telangana government.
Rythu Bandhu Status 2023: 10th Phase Payment Released
The Telangana government officially launched the Rythu Bandhu investment support program for farmers in its tenth phase. Under this phase, a total of Rs 7,676 crore will be allocated for investment support during the Yasangi season, benefiting 70.54 lakh farmers.telangana rythu bandhu dates On the first day, Rs 607.32 crore was deposited into the bank accounts of 21,02,822 farmers who own up to an acre of land. The investment support rate is set at Rs 5,000 per acre. telangana rythu bandhu dates Tomorrow, farmers owning up to two acres of property will receive the funds, followed by those with up to three acres on Friday. rythu bandhu amount This season, assistance will be provided for a total of 1.53 crore acres of land.
Key Highlights Of Rythu Bandhu Status 2023
Rythu Bandhu Status: Objective
Through the implementation of the Rythu Bandhu scheme, the Government of Telangana is providing financial incentives to the farmers in order to improve their financial condition and make them self-dependent. Through this scheme, the farmers will get Rs 4000 per hectare of land along with many other benefits.
Rythu Bandhu Status: Participating Bank List
|🏦 Bank Name||🏛️ Mandal Count|
|State Bank of India||3,398,430|
|Indian Overseas Bank||601,562|
|AP Grameena Vikas Bank||1,323,887|
|Telangana Grameena Bank||945,170|
Incentives Under Rythu Bandhu 2023
The Rythu Bandhu Scheme offers a significant incentive to farmers in the form of 4000 rupees per acre of land. This scheme also provides additional benefits to farmers in Telangana, including free insecticides and pesticides. telangana rythu bandhu dates The implementation of this program brings great news to the farming community as it ensures financial stability and peace of mind for their livelihoods.
Rythu Bandhu Status: Type of Crops Covered
|🌾 Crop Type Under Scheme||🌱 Acres|
|🌾 Paddy||41,76,778 acres|
|🌿 Crops||12,31,284 acres|
|🌱 Soybean||4,68,216 acres|
|🍃 Cotton||60,16,079 acres|
|🌾 Phosphorus||1,53,565 acres|
|🌱 Peas||1,88,466 acres|
|🌶️ Pepper||54,121 acres|
|🌽 Corns||92,994 acres|
|🌱 Sugarcane||67,438 acres|
|🌻 Other Crops||54,353 acres|
|📊 Total||1,25,45,061 acres|
Rythu Bandhu Status: Benefits & Features
- Under Rythu Bandhu Scheme the government is going to provide a financial incentive to the farmers
- The incentive of Rs 4000 per acre of land will be given to the farmers of the state
- In addition to this incentive many other incentives like free insecticides, and pesticides will also be provided to farmers
- For availing of the benefits of the scheme the farmers are required to fill out an application form and submit it either online or offline
- Under the scheme, more than 60 lakh farmers of the state are covered for the current financial year
- Before June 10, 2020, the government released Rs 7000 crore for this scheme
- Those farmers who are not following the crop pattern decided by the government will not receive the benefit of the scheme
- There are several farmers who claim the benefits of this scheme and do not cultivate lands. The benefit of the scheme will not extend to those farmers.
- The financial conditions of the farmer will improve and they will become self-dependent.
Eligibility Criteria for Rythu Bandhu Status
To benefit from the scheme, farmers need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Residency: Farmers must be residents of Telangana state.
- Land Ownership: Farmers must possess their own land.
- Small and Marginal Farmer: Farmers must fall under the category of small and marginal farmers.
- Exclusion: Commercial farmers are not eligible for this scheme.
The following documents require if you are applying for the scheme:-
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Pan card
- BPL certificate
- Land ownership papers
- Caste certificate
- Address proof
- Bank account details
- State Bank of India
- Andhra Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Canara Bank
- AP Grameena Vikas Bank
- Telangana Grameena Bank
- IDBI Bank
How to Check Rythu Bandhu Status Online
To check the application status of the scheme, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- A webpage will appear on your computer screen
- Select on Rythubandhu Scheme Rabi Details option from the menu bar.
- From the opened page select year, type and PPB No.
- Hit the “submit” option and status will appear on the screen
- Click on the Scheme Wise Report from the drop-down list.
- Enter details.
- Select year.
- Enter your PPBNO Number.
- Click on the submit button.
- To check the Rythu Bandhu Payment Status go to the website of IFMIS
- From the opened page select year, type and PPB No.
- Hit the “submit” option and status will appear on the screen.
Rythu Bandhu Status: Beneficiary List
To check the rythu bandhu amount beneficiary list, you need to follow the simple steps which are given below:-
- Click on the Official Website link given here
- A webpage will appear.
- Select your desired scheme from the webpage.
- A new web page will appear.
- Scroll down the webpage to check the beneficiary list of the scheme.
- Click on Cheque Distribution Schedule Report
- Or click on this direct link Select-
- The beneficiary list will appear.
Rythu Bandhu Status: Group Life Insurance Claim Form
- Go to the notification section on the website rythu bandhu amount.
- Look for the “claim form” option or click on the provided link for downloading.
- Download the form onto your device and print it out.
- Complete the application form by providing the required information.
- Submit the filled-out form to the relevant office for further processing.
Rythu Bandhu Status: Procedure to Do Departmental login
- First of all, go to the official website of the Rythu Bandhu scheme rythu bandhu amount.
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, you have to click on department login.
- Now you will redirect to a new page where you have to enter your username, password, and captcha code
- After that, you have to click on the login.
- By following this procedure you can do departmental login
Rythu Bandhu Status: View Cheque Distribution Venue Schedule
- To access the Rythu Bandhu Status, please visit the official website.
- Once you land on the home page, locate and click on the “Cheque Distribution Venue Schedule” option.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you need to choose your district and Mandal (administrative divisions).
- Once you make the selection, the schedule for the distribution venue check will be displayed on your screen.
Rythu Bandhu Status: Procedure to Download Mobile App
- Navigate to the menu bar on the webpage.
- Click on the “Download Mobile App” option.
- Allow the application to download onto your phone.
- Install the app and proceed to login or register in order to start using it.
Rythu Bandhu Status: Helpline Number
- Ground Floor, D-block, Fathe Maidan, Basheer Bagh, Near Nizam College Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana 500001
- Contact number: 040 2338 3520
- Email id: [email protected]
So friends, how did you like this information about Telangana Rythu Bandhu Status, do not forget to tell us in the comment box and if you have any question or suggestion related to this article, then definitely tell us. And friends, if you liked this article, then like and comment on it and also share it with friends.
FAQ Questions Related Telangana Rythu Bandhu Status
The disbursement of investment support given under the Rythu Bandhu scheme at ₹5,000 per acre for the 10th crop season in a row, beginning from the Kharif 2018-19, will begin from December 28. The amount for the 2022-23 Rabi season will be credited to the linked bank accounts of 70.54 lakh farmers from Wednesday.
Under the Rythu Bandhu Scheme,Telangana Rythu Bandhu Status Telangana farmers will get annual financial assistance of Rs.8,000 per acre. Farmers will acquire this grant in two instalments. Rs. 4,000 per acre will be provided during Rabi season and remaining Rs.
Candidates can check all their updates and check their status treasury.telangana.gov.in through the official website rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in.
Under the scheme, the Telangana government will provide financial assistance of Rs 4000 per acre to all the farmers of the state.