|| pm kisan online registration | pm kishan yojana apply | pradhanamntri Kisan samman nidhi yojana | pm kisan correction | pm kisan status check | pmkisan.gov.in status check | Apply online for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana pmkisan.gov.in | pmkisan | pm kisan online application , PM Kisan Update ||
PM Kisan Update, PM Kisan Correction: The Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is the largest scheme for farmers in the country so far, under which the small and marginal farmers are being given ₹ 6000 per year by the government, this amount will be given to the farmers in three equal installments i.e. Three installments of Rs 2-2 thousand will be given.
All the farmers of the country are covered under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and if you are also a farmer then you can apply for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana too, “Happily, PM Kisan’s application is now available online, online application Can also be done. “
In this article we are going to tell you how you can update pm Kisan application online, you can easily make any correction online ie, Pm Kisan name update, pm Kisan mobile number update, pm Kisan account update, pm-Kisan correction , so if you want to do any update you have to read and follow this article carefully.
PM KISAN REGISTRATION Options For Farmers
You can apply for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana online and also offline, you have lots of options to apply for PM Kisan Yojana, pm Kisan offline application can be done by nodal Agencies and by lekhpal, and you can online apply for PM Kisan by its official portal pmkisan.gov.in or through CSC centers.
Pm Kisan Online Registration Process 2023
You can apply online for pm Kisan yourself, whose process we are telling you here
- ◆ First of all, you have to go to the official website of pm Kisan pmkisan.gov.in, ( click here to go)
- ◆ In the section of the menu on the website, you will see an option of Farmers Corner.
- ◆ As soon as you select the option with the new registration, first, you have to enter the Aadhaar card number of the farmer whose you want to apply for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- You have to enter your correct details here, you have to enter your Aadhar number, captcha code Your state and then you need to click on search, after clicking on search if you are eligible for PM Kisan then here you can see pm Kisan registration form
- ◆ As soon as you click on the new application, a form will open in front of you, in which you will have to fill in the farmer’s personal information, bank account information such as the bank’s mobile number, and information about the land along with the Bank Ac Number and IFSC Code.
- ◆ As soon as you fill in all the information online, you will have to submit this application.
- ◆ As you have submitted your application for PM Kisan Yojana, and after a few days you will be able to check the status of your application also with your Aadhar card number.
- ◆ If All is well, then when the next installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is sent, the first installment of ₹ 2000 will be sent to your account, its status can also be checked online.
NOTE: – IF YOU ARE FACING ANY PROBLEM IN PM KISAN ONLINE REGISTRATION, THEN YOU CAN ALSO WATCH THE VIDEO GIVEN BELOW.
Pm Kisan Yojana Highlights
|🔥 Launched in
|Pm Kisan Yojana के तहत किसानों को 2000-2000 रुपए की तीन किस्तें डायरेक्ट बेनिफिट ट्रांसफर (DBT) के माध्यम से स्थानांतरित की जाती है , किसान इसकी स्थिति को ऑनलाइन भी चेक कर सकता है , p m kisan Farmers Can Check Stuatus online
|🔥 Launched by
|Piyush Goyal (Interim Finance Minister)
|Pm Kisan nidhi yojana launched by pm modi
|Pm Kisan status check
|Pm Kisan list
|Pm Kisan offline form download
|All about Pm Kisan in hindi
|All about Pm Kisan in English
PM KISAN STATUS CHECK
If you have previously applied for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana or have just done it, you can check the status of your application ie Pm Kisan Status Check, Just you need to follow the steps given below
PM Kisan status check Process Step By Step
- ◆ First of all, go to the official website of Pm Kisan pmkisan.gov.in, click here to go.
- ◆ pmkisan.gov.in on Home Page you will see an option of Farmer’s corner. Just Like Shown Below
- ◆ In the farmer’s corner, you get an option of pm Kisan beneficiary status.
- ◆ You have to select the option with beneficiary status, now you can check the status from here either through the Aadhaar number or account number and also with a mobile number.
- ◆ Enter whichever of these three you have and click on the button with Getdata. You will Get the Result
Note: – Now all the information of the application, the payment information sent by the central government, and if any information is wrong, will be shown in front of you.
Pm Kisan Update / Pm Kisan Correction Online 2023
If you want to update your details in the pm Kisan application you can easily do that but here is one condition if you apply it yourself online then you can update your pm-Kisan details like pm Kisan name update, pm Kisan mobile number update, pm Kisan bank account update and many more, You just need to follow these steps
Pm Kisan Update / Pm Kisan Correction Online 2023 Process Step By Step
- First of all, go to the official website of Pm Kisan pmkisan.gov.in, Click Here To Go
- pmkisan.gov.in on Home Page you will see an option of Farmer’s corner. Just Like Shown Below
- Here you have to enter your Aadhaar number, captcha code, then click on the search button
- After clicking on the search button a new page will open in front of you just shown below
- Here you can see your All Details if you want to update your details then you need to click on edit button
- After clicking on the edit button a new correction form will open in front of you, just shown below.
- Hey you can edit your all details that you want to edit, you can edit pm Kisan mobile number, pm Kisan bank account edit, pm Kisan farmer name edit, pm Kisan address edit, and lots of things
Note: Now you know the option available to update pm-kisan details online, if you are getting any problem then you can watch the video where I have told you the complete procedure step by step.
प्रधानमंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना लिस्ट State Wise Direct Link
Number of beneficiaries of installment PM farmer
|Number Of Beneficiaries
|August – November 2023
|August – November 2020
ध्यान दें :- ऐसे ही केंद्र सरकार और राज्य सरकार के द्वारा शुरू की गई नई या पुरानी सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी हम सबसे पहले अपने इस वेबसाइट palamau.in के माध्यम से देते हैं तो आप हमारे वेबसाइट को फॉलो करना ना भूलें ।
अगर आपको यह आर्टिकल पसंद आया है तो इसे Like और share जरूर करें ।
इस आर्टिकल को अंत तक पढ़ने के लिए धन्यवाद…
Posted by Palamu News
PM Kisan Correction , PM Kisan Correction
FAQ PMKisan Update 2023, PMKisan Correction Form,pmkisan.gov.in Beneficiary Update
Step 1 – Go to PMKisan official website – https://pmkisan.gov.in/. Step 2 Now the system will ask you to enter either Aadhaar Number or Account Number or Mobile Number. You can fill any one of the three. Step 3 – Your status will appear on the screen pmkisan.nic.in
How To Check Name in PMKisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021 Beneficiary List
Firstly visit the official website of PM–KISAN Scheme at pmkisan.gov.in.
At the homepage, scroll over the “Farmers Corner” link present in the header and then click at the “Beneficiary List” option. pmKisan. nic. in
It was launched by prime minister Narendra Modi-led’s government. Under the PMKisan Yojana, income support of Rs 6000 per annum is provided to all eligible farmer families across the country in three equal installments of Rs 2,000 each every four months. The scheme defines family as husband, wife, and minor children pmkisan.nic.in
How to register for PMKisan Samman Nidhi Scheme: Farmers have to approach the local revenue officer (patwari) or a nodal officer (nominated by the state government). Farmers can also visit their nearest Common Service Centres (CSCs) for registration in the Scheme upon payment of fees pmkisan.nic.in
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sammann Nidhi (PMKSN, translation: Prime Minister’s Farmer’s Tribute Fund) is an initiative by the government of India in which all farmers will get up to ₹6,000 (US$84) per year as minimum income support