PM Kisan Yojana Aadhaar Card Link Online at @PM kisan.gov.in, How to Link Aadhar with Pm Kisan, documents required, and all benefits, etc.
Greetings, my dear readers! Welcome to my blog where I am sharing important information about the PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Online. As per the latest government regulations, it is now mandatory to link your Aadhaar card to the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. An Aadhaar card serves as a valid proof of identity and residence with a unique 12-digit identification number for every Indian citizen, regardless of their gender. It is mandatory to link all essential services such as bank accounts, LPG subsidies, and ration cards with an Aadhaar card. Recently, the government also started linking Aadhaar cards to voter IDs, which will solve a lot of problems. In this article, we will discuss the process of linking Aadhaar to the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana and its objectives and benefits.
PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Online
Link Aadhaar with The PM Kisan Initiative Has Been Started by The Government of India, Which Is an Integral Part of The PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana, Which Is Run by The Central Government. the PM Kisan Yojana Was Started by The Central Government in The Year 2018, Under Which an Annual Financial Assistance of Rs 6,000 Is Provided to The Poor and Marginal Farmers of The Country in Three Equal Monthly Payments of Rs 2000. Under This Scheme, Information Has Been Received About Many Such Farmers, Who Are Getting Financial Assistance Even After Being Ineligible For the Scheme. Keeping These Things in Mind, Now the Government Has Made It Mandatory for The Farmers to Link Their Aadhaar Card with PMksy.
Importance of PM Kisan’s Aadhaar Link
A New Initiative Called Link Aadhaar with PM Kisan Has Been Started by The Central Government, Under Which It Will Be Mandatory for All Registered Farmers to Link Their Aadhaar with This Scheme for PMksny 2022. the Main Goal of This Initiative Launched by The Government Is to Find out Such Ineligible Farmers, Who Are Availing the Financial Assistance Under This Scheme Even if They Do Not Fulfill the Eligibility Criteria of PMksy. After the Farmers Enrolled Under the Kisan Yojana Link Their Aadhaar, the Government Will Be Able to Know About the Eligible and Ineligible Beneficiaries, After Which the Ineligible Farmers Will Be Immediately Excluded from The Scheme. Such Interested Farmers Who Want to Link Their Aadhaar with PMksy, Will Have to Take the Help of Their Nearest Csc Center or Farmers Can Also Link Their Aadhaar Through the Official Website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi.
PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Last Date Extended for PM Kisan Kyc
The Government Has Extended the Last Date for The e-Kyc of The Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Previously, the Last Date for E-Kyc Was 31st July 2022 which Has Now Been Extended up To 31st August 2022. All Eligible Beneficiaries Are Requested to Get Their Kyc Done Before the Last Date in Order to Get the Benefits of The Scheme Because only The Kyc Registered Applicants Will Be Provided with The Benefits of The PM Kisan 12th Instalment as Instructed by The Central Government. You Can Get Your E Kyc Done Either Through Online Mode or By Visiting the Nearest Common Service Center.
PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Online Highlights
|🔥 Name of The Scheme||🔥 PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|🔥 The Scheme Was Started By||🔥 PM Narendra Modi.|
|🔥 Benefit||🔥 Rs 2000/- per Month (rs 6000/- Yearly)|
|🔥 Beneficiaries||🔥 Poor Farmers|
|🔥 Ekyc of Scheme||🔥 Aadhaar Card Link with PM Kisan Account|
|🔥 Ways to Update PM Kisan E Kyc||🔥 Online and Csc Center|
|🔥 Last Date to Update PM Kisan E Kyc||🔥——-|
|🔥 Government Scheme||🔥 Central|
PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Online Objectives
Link Aadhaar with PM Kisan Is a Kind of Online Facility Launched by The Central Government, Whose Main Objective Is to Provide the Facility to The Farmers to Link Their Aadhaar Card with This Scheme to Get the Benefits Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Under the PM Kisan Yojana Launched by The Government of India, Many Such Ineligible Farmers Have Been Found Who Are Getting the Benefits from This Scheme in A Wrong Way. in This Direction, the Central Government Has Now Made It Mandatory for The Farmers to Get Their Aadhaar Linked with This Scheme to Get the Financial Amount of Rs 6000 for The 12th Installment to Be Provided Under This Scheme. Interested Farmers Can Get PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Done Through the Portal of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana or Through Csc Centers by ——-.
PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Online Benefits
- There Are Many Good Things About This Plan, Like the Fact that PM Kisan Yojana Is a Financial Aid Scheme for Poor Farmers Only.
- This Scheme Is for The Whole Country Because It Is Not Run by A Single State. Because of This, All Farmers in The Country Who Meet the Requirements to Participate in The Scheme Can Get Money from It.
- Farmers Must Go to The PM Kisan Scheme’s Official Website and Download the PM Kisan Mobile App to Get Updates on The Payments and See What the Status Is.
- Linking Aadhaar Is Just a Way to Make Sure that Fraudsters Are Kept out Of the Scheme and That the Money Always Goes to The Rightful Person.
- Installments Will Be Resumed Once Linking with Aadhaar Is Completed.
Documents Required for PM Kisan Aadhaar Link
The only Document that Is Needed to Link Aadhaar with The PM Kisan Scheme Is
- The Aadhaar Card of The Beneficiary. Additionally, a Mobile Number Is Registered Under an Aadhaar
How to Link Aadhaar with PM Kisan Online
The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Falls Under the Agriculture Department, the Department of Cooperation, and The Department of Farmer Welfare. to Get the Benefit of The Scheme, Every Farmer Has to Follow the Steps Given Below to Link Aadhaar with The PM Kisan Scheme.
- First, the Beneficiaries of The PM Kisan Nidhi Scheme must Visit the Local Bank Branch that Has Been Linked to Their Aadhaar Card.
- Then There Should Be a Photostat Copy of The Aadhaar Card Along with The Shelf Attested Signature with It and It Has to Be Submitted in The Presence of The Bank Officer.
- During This Linking of The Aadhaar with The Scheme, You Have to Carry Your Original Aadhaar Card as Well.
- After Submitting Documents There Will Be a Verification Online that Aadhaar Seeding Will Be Done by The Bank Alone.
- The Unique Aadhaar Number Will Be Linked with The Kisan Scheme and After the Successful Verification Process, the Individual Will Receive a Notification Message on Their Registered Mobile Number.
PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Online how To Apply for Biometrics
First of All You Have to Follow the All Steps that I Have Been Given You Have Done Your PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Online
- First of All You Have to Go to The Official Website Of PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Online.
- Then the Homepage of Official Website Open in Your Computer Screen.
- In This Place the Official PM Kisan Scheme Website You Will Be Sent the Primary Page.
- On the Face of The Hotel You Look for The Button Level Csc Login Button Then You Have to Click on That Option.
- Make a Login Using the Information Provided There.
- There Will Be a Dashboard for The Csc when You Get There Search for The Link that Says Biometric Aadhaar Authority Cm and Then Click on It.
- After that You May I Don’t Beneficiary and Enter the Capture Code You Will Notice that A Box in Which You Are Required to Enter the Aadhaar Card Register Phone Number for The Individual Who Will Be Receiving the Money.
- You Are Free to Go on The Next Step and If the Aadhaar Card for The Recipient Is so Location Where the Specific Find Phone Number Is Maintained
- Then You Have to Cell Phone Number Has Been Entered and Otp Will Be Issued and You Will Be Able to Click on Button Labelled Submit Otp.
- After All that You Have to Finished You Will Have the Option to Using the Biometrics and Not Using Them to Begin the Registration Procedure to You Will Need to Click on Capture Button After All that You Have Successfully Connected to The Biometric System After that All that Left to Click the Button that “submit”.
- After the Biometric System as Promo Success Your Fingerprint You Will Be Promoted to Click the Payment Option.
- After that You Have to Contributed Payment the Procedure of Attaching Your Aadhaar Card to The PM Kisan Yojana Completed.
PM Kisan Aadhaar Card Link with Bank
- If You Want to Link Your Bank Account to Your Aadhaar Card Then You Have to First Go to The Official Website of The Bank Who You Want to Link.
- Then You Have to Must Click on Option of For Internet Banking for The Bank.
- You Need to Find the Option for Aadhaar Card Seeding.
- When You Have to Click on It You Will See a New Page.
- On This Face You Have to Need to Careful Feel After Aadhaar Card Information and Then You Have to Click on Submit Option.
- Connecting Want Bank Account to The Other Will Be Done Once You Verify.
- And Then a Message Will so That the Bank Account Is Linked with The Aadhaar Card 16.
PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Status Check
- If You Want to Check the Status of The Aadhaar card Link with PM Kisan then You Have to Go to The Official Website of PM Kisan.
- On This Homepage You Have to Click on The right Hand Side on The from Section and When Beneficiary Status and Click on It.
- A New Page Will Be Open in Your Computer Screen with The Name of The Beneficial Status and You Have to Enter the Account Number and Aadhaar Card.
- The Status Will Be Open on Your Computer Screen.
PM Kisan Correction Form
- If You Want to Check the Status of The Aadhaar Link with PM Kisan then You Have to Go to The Official Website of PM Kisan.
- On the Homepage You Have to Click on Right Hand Side Under the Farmer Section and The Edit Aadhaar Failure Records on Click on It.
- Then a New Page Will Be Opened in Your Computer Screen in Front You.
- On the Dashboard You Have the Account Can See the Status of The Aadhaar Card Whether It Has Been Linked or Not.
ध्यान दें :- ऐसे ही केंद्र सरकार और राज्य सरकार के द्वारा शुरू की गई नई या पुरानी सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी हम सबसे पहले अपने इस वेबसाइट palamau.in के माध्यम से देते हैं तो आप हमारे वेबसाइट को फॉलो करना ना भूलें ।
अगर आपको यह आर्टिकल पसंद आया है तो इसे Like और Share जरूर करें ।
इस आर्टिकल को अंत तक पढ़ने के लिए धन्यवाद…
Posted by Palamu News
FAQs Related from Aadhaar Link with PM Kisan 2023
To begin, we shall visit the official portal of PM Kisan. Then, on the home page, click on KYC to register for the e-KYC. After that, please enter your Aadhar card number in the given space. Then enter the captcha code and then search.
Step 1: Visit the official website of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and navigate to the “Farmer’s Market” section. Step 2: Select the option to edit the Aadhaar failed records. Step 3: Use your Aadhaar number, to check your PM Kisan Samman Nidhi status by Aadhaar number.
Your PM Kisan Ekyc will be successful if the information there matches Aadhaar, and the kyc update will be finished. The benefit will be provided in three equal installments of Rs. 2000/- each for every 4 months period into the bank account of all eligible beneficiaries.
Visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi and enter the farmer’s section. Click on the edit aadhaar option and find the details using bank account number, mobile number, Aadhaar number or Kisan name. Through this, you will be directed to the account dashboard page where you get edit access to change your Aadhaar number.
The beneficiary is required to link the Aadhaar with their Kisan Account to receive the payment of the next instalment directly into their account. In failure to do so, they wouldn’t be able to avail the benefits of the scheme.
Go to website www.pmkisan.nic.in;
Click on the ‘Farmer Registration Link’ on the home page of the website and fill in the information demanded there;
After filling the information during registration click on the ‘Log in’ link and create user name and password;
Visit the official website of Kisan Samman Nidhi and go to the ‘Farmers Corner’ column. Now click on Beneficiary Status and choose any one option from Aadhar Number, Account Number, and Mobile Number. Enter the number in the space provided on the option you have selected and click on the link ‘Get Data’.
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-Kisan) is a Central Sector Scheme that provides income support to the families of landholding farmers in India. This scheme provides supplement financial support to the farmers to procure various inputs related to agriculture and allied activities and their domestic needs.