Odisha Nai Pahal Scheme 2023:- The Odisha State Government has recently introduced a new initiative called the Nai Pahal Scheme. This scheme aims to promote responsible family planning among newly married couples in the state as a part of population control measures. As a token of support, the government will offer the newlyweds a special “Wedding Kit” under the Odisha Nai Pahal Scheme 2023 nayi pahal kit cost. nai phal Foundation In this article, we will provide you with all the essential details about the scheme, including its objectives, advantages, and the procedure to obtain the wedding kit.
Odisha Nai Pahal Scheme 2023
The Central and State Governments in India are implementing various initiatives to raise awareness about the growing population. In line with this, the Odisha government has introduced a new program called the Nai Pahal Scheme. This scheme aims to educate and encourage newly married couples in the state to consider temporary and permanent family planning methods. As part of the population control measures, nai pahal foundation the state government will provide “shaadi kits” to young married couples under the Odisha Nai Pahal Scheme 2023 nayi pahal kit cost. These kits include a booklet that explains the different methods and benefits of family planning, marriage registration forms, condoms, oral contraceptives, and emergency contraceptives nayi pahal kit cost. The state government is implementing the Odisha Nai Pahal Scheme in collaboration with the National Health Mission (NHM).
Key Highlights Of Odisha Nai Pahal Scheme
|Scheme Name 🏠
|Odisha Nai Pahal Scheme
|Launched By 👤
|Odisha State Government
|Newly Married Couples of the State
|Application Procedure 📝
|To Promote Proper Family Planning
|Odisha Government Schemes
|Official Website 🌐
The objective of Odisha Nai Pahal Scheme
The primary goal of the Odisha Nai Pahal Scheme 2023, initiated under the National Health Mission (NHM), is to raise awareness among young married couples in Odisha about the importance of adopting both temporary and permanent methods of family planning nai pahal kit nai pahal foundation. This scheme provides a “wedding kit” to beneficiary couples, an essential program component. Shalini Pandit, the NHM State Mission Director, has highlighted that Odisha is the first state in India to implement such a family planning initiative, despite having a low total fertility rate (TFR) nayi pahal kit cost. TFR refers to the average number of children born to a woman during her lifetime. In Odisha, the TFR stands at 1.8, lower than the national average of 2.
- In this program, the Accredited Social Health Activists (ASHA) have distributed “Shaadi Kits” to newly married couples.
- These kits will be made available to eligible couples in September.
- According to reliable sources, the “wedding kit” may include the contact details of local health professionals, ASHA, and ANMs nayi papal kit cost.
- It may also contain a congratulatory letter from the state chief minister.
- Furthermore, the state health department aims to expand family planning counselling and contraceptive services to all operational urban primary health centres nai pahal foundation.
- They also plan to increase the administration of new injectable contraceptives to eligible couples.
Wedding Kits Details
The Odisha government has introduced the Nai Pahal Scheme, which aims to support the state’s newly-married couples. The government will provide “wedding kits” to these couples as part of this initiative. These kits will include essential items such as a marriage registration form, condoms, oral contraceptive pills (OCP), emergency contraceptive pills (ECP), and a brochure on family planning techniques and benefits. The kit will also contain a home pregnancy test kit and bridal makeup items like a comb, bindi, nail cutter, mirror, handkerchief, and towel.
Benefits and Features of the Odisha Nai Pahal Scheme
- The Government of Odisha has introduced the Nai Pahal Scheme, which aims to raise awareness and promote family planning among newly married couples in the state. This initiative is part of the population control measures implemented by the government.
- Under the Nai Pahal Scheme, young married couples are educated about the importance of adopting temporary and permanent family planning methods. As a gesture of support, the state government gives these newlyweds a special “wedding kit” as a gift.
- The wedding kit, an essential component of the Odisha Nai Pahal Scheme launched under the National Health Mission (NHM), contains various items. These include a booklet that explains different family planning methods and their benefits, marriage registration forms, condoms, oral contraceptives, emergency contraceptives, and other related items.
- The kit includes a pregnancy test kit, towels, comb, bindi (a decorative dot worn on the forehead), nail cutter, and mirror. Accredited Social Health Activists (ASHA) are responsible for distributing these wedding kits to newly married couples on behalf of the state government.
- Dr Bijay Panigrahi, the Director of Family Planning, has announced that the distribution of the kits will commence in September of this year, with ASHA workers being trained to effectively promote family planning methods under the Odisha Nai Pahal Scheme 2023.
- Shalini Pandit, the State Mission Director of the National Health Mission (NHM), has highlighted that despite having a low Total Fertility Rate (TFR), Odisha is the first state in the country to launch such an initiative. The TFR refers to the average number of children born to a woman during her lifetime. In the case of Odisha, the TFR is only 1.8, which is lower than the national average of 2.
Procedure to Get a Wedding Kit under Nai Pahal Scheme
- The Odisha Nai Pahal Scheme 2023, introduced by the Odisha government, aims to provide “wedding kits” to newly married couples.
- The responsibility of distributing these kits to young couples has been given to the Accredited Social Health Activists (ASHA) of the state.
- ASHA workers have been trained to provide appropriate kits to newlyweds and promote family planning methods.
- Starting from September, ASHA workers will visit households where weddings are taking place and distribute “Shaadi Kits” to the newly married couples.
- Additionally, the couples will receive information on spacing and limited techniques, and the kit’s effectiveness will be closely monitored.
- The wedding kit will include a pamphlet detailing the advantages of family planning, marriage licenses, condoms, birth control pills, and emergency contraception.
- The kit will also provide a home pregnancy test kit and essential bridal makeup items such as a comb, bindi, nail clippers, mirror, handkerchief, and towel.
As mentioned in the previous article, we have shared all the information related to the Odisha Nai Pahal Scheme. If you need any additional information apart from these details, please feel free to message us in the comment section below. We will definitely provide answers to all your questions. We hope that the information provided by us will be helpful to you
FAQ Questions Related Odisha Nai Pahal Scheme
The state government’s latest initiative encourages recently married couples to consider family planning. Through this scheme, the government intends to raise awareness among young couples about the importance of using temporary and long-term family planning methods.
So the Odisha Government has started the Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana 2023 under which families can avail Cheap Loan to renovate or make their houses. Mo Ghara in Odia means my House which clearly tells us that this scheme aims to provide housing for all.
The Odisha government, led by Naveen Patnaik, has recently introduced a housing scheme named “Mo Ghara” or “My Home.” The primary objective of this program is to convert makeshift houses into permanent ones, improving their durability and quality.
The PAHAL Scheme is open to LPG users and their spouses who have not earned a taxable income exceeding ₹10,00,000 in the previous financial year as per the Income Tax Act of 1961. To be eligible for this scheme, individuals must meet this income criterion.