|| National Pension Scheme 2023 (NPS), National Pension Scheme (NPS), National Pension Scheme Benefits, National Pension Scheme Apply, National Pension Scheme Monthly Contribution, National Pension Scheme (NPS) For Traders and Self Employed, National Pension Scheme Features, NPS Apply, NPS Monthly Contribution, How to apply for National Pension Scheme, ||
National Pension System i.e.National Pension Scheme 2023 (NPS) has been introduced by the Government of India to provide protection to the citizens of India in old age. The National Pension Scheme starts with an attractive long-term savings route to effectively plan its service creation through security and regulated market-based return. The National Pension Scheme (NPS) is administered by the Operations Development Authority (PFRD).
NATIONAL PENSION SCHEME (NPS) FOR TRADERS AND SELF EMPLOYED
The National Pension Scheme 2023 for Traders and Self Employed Persons is a government scheme introduced for the protection of old age and social security of shopkeepers, retail traders and self-employed persons.
National Pension Scheme (NPS) For Traders and Self Employed
National Pension Scheme 2023 (NPS) is a voluntary and part-time pension scheme under which the beneficiary is given a minimum of ₹ 3000 per month as pension after attaining 60 years of age if the beneficiary dies. His spouse is entitled to receive a 50% pension.
Note: – In the event of death of the beneficiary, only his spouse (husband or wife) will be given a pension amount of up to 50%, son or daughter will not be honorable.
Importance of National Pension Scheme (NPS)
● On maturity of the National Pension Scheme 2023, under this, the beneficiary is entitled to receive a minimum pension of ₹ 3000 per month, that is, you will receive a minimum pension of ₹ 3000 in your old age with the help of which you will be able to meet your financial needs.
● The National Pension System is a tribute to the workers in the unorganized sector of the country who contribute about 50% of the country’s gross domestic product (GDP).
● Applicants between the age of 18 to 40 years will have to contribute monthly from ₹ 55 to ₹ 200 under National Pension Scheme 2023 / National Pension Scheme (NPS), they will contribute till the age of 60 years.
● When the applicant reaches the age of 60 years, the amount of pension received under the National Pension Scheme is deposited in his pension account every month.
Eligibility Criteria For National Pension Scheme (NPS)
If you meet the eligibility and criteria mentioned below, then you can apply for the National Pension System.
● Self-planners, shop owners, retailers, and other traders
● Minimum age to join pension scheme between 18 years and maximum of 40 years
● The business should not be more than Rs 1.5 crore.
SHOULD NOT BE ENROLLED UNDER NATIONAL PENSION SCHEME (NPS)
● If you are connected under any National Pension Scheme by the Central Government. Such as EPFO / NPS /ESIC, you cannot register under this scheme.
● If you are a taxpayer, you cannot register under it
● If you are registered under Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana or Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana, then you cannot register under National Pension Scheme 2023 (NPS).
REQUIRED DOCUMENT FOR NATIONAL PENSION SCHEME (NPS)
- ◆ Aadhaar Card
- ◆ Savings Account Number and IFSC Code
Features of National Pension Scheme (NPS)
- ◆ Certainly minimum ₹ 3000 monthly pension
- ◆ As much as you invest, the same is invested by the central government.
- ◆ Voluntary and Contributory Pension Scheme
benefits to the family on death of an eligible subscriber
- ◆ If an eligible beneficiary dies during the scheme, his / her spouse will be entitled to 50% of the cable pension amount, as the family pension and pension under such pension scheme are applicable only to the spouse.
- ◆ If the eligible customer has contributed regularly and is temporarily unable to repay the further amount due to any reason before attaining the age of 60 years and is unable to pay under this pension scheme So his / her spouse can pursue the scheme by making further payments.
Benefits on leaving the national pension scheme (NPS)
- ● If any of the beneficiaries under the scheme leave the scheme before 10 years, the total amount deposited by them will be returned to them at the bank’s interest rates.
- ● If an eligible beneficiary exits the scheme after 10 years from the date of joining the scheme and before the completion of 60 years, then the total amount deposited by him is returned to the Savings Bank interest rate Will go.
- ● A regular contribution has been made under the scheme by an eligible beneficiary and he dies due to any reason, in such a situation his spouse can contribute to the scheme regularly and continue the scheme, Profit will be given along with accumulated interest with higher interest as determined by the bank.
monthly contribution in National Pension Scheme (NPS)
The biggest thing under the National Pension Scheme 2023 for businessmen and self-employed persons is that as much as you invest, the investment is made by the central government as well.
Example: – If you are 18 years of age then according to this you will have to invest ₹ 55 per month, by the government also ₹ 55 per month will be invested in your pension account i.e. ₹ 110 per month invested in your pension account.
BELOW WE ARE GIVING YOU THE TABLE BASED ON AGE WHICH YOU CAN SEE.
|Entry Age (Yrs)
|Member’s monthly contribution (Rs)
|Central Govt’s monthly contribution (Rs)
|Total monthly contribution (Rs)
(Total = C + D)
HOW TO APPLY FOR NATIONAL PENSION SCHEME (NPS) FOR TRADERS AND SELF EMPLOYED
STEPS TO APPLY FOR NATIONAL PENSION SCHEME (NPS) FOR TRADERS AND SELF EMPLOYED
- ◆ First eligible beneficiary will have to go to the nearest Common Service Center
- ◆ In order to go to the Common Service Center, they will also have to bring their Aadhaar card and bank account passbook with you.
- ◆ They also have to give the amount of their first contribution to the VLE in the form of cash.
- ◆ Authentication will also be done through VLE by name, date of birth, Aadhar card number, Aadhar card fingerprint as per beneficiary’s Aadhaar card.
- ◆ Online registration of the beneficiary will be done through VLE for which some personal information will be sought from the beneficiary. Such as bank account information, mobile number, email ID, GSTIN number, annual turnover, nominee information.
- ◆ The applicant will also have to provide self-verification letter
मासिक The amount of monthly contribution will be automatically shown by the system based on the age of the customer.
- ◆ The applicant will have to pay his first contribution amount in cash to VLE.
- ◆ After filling this information, the auto-debit mandate form will be given by the CSC VLE to the applicant, which the applicant will also have to sign, after signing the form will be uploaded by the CSC VLE.
- ◆ A unique Vyapari Pension Account (UPAN) will be generated after doing this process, and the merchant card will also be printed by the CSC VLE.
Note: – I hope now you have got information about National Pension Scheme for businessmen and self-employed persons if you want to ask anything in this regard, you can ask through comments.
ध्यान दें :- ऐसे ही केंद्र सरकार और राज्य सरकार के द्वारा शुरू की गई नई या पुरानी सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी हम सबसे पहले अपने इस वेबसाइट palamau.in के माध्यम से देते हैं तो आप हमारे वेबसाइट को फॉलो करना ना भूलें ।
अगर आपको यह आर्टिकल पसंद आया है तो इसे Like और share जरूर करें ।
इस आर्टिकल को अंत तक पढ़ने के लिए धन्यवाद…
Posted by Palamu News