WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2023 Apply Online, Beneficiary List Check | Download West Bengal Pension Scheme Application Form PDF | WB Joy Bangla Pension Registration Form
A new scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of West Bengal State to help all of the poor people of the West Bengal State, this new scheme is known as the West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2023. Today in this article, we will discuss different important features and benefits of the scheme. We have written a step-by-step guide through which you can apply for the West Bengal Joy Bangla scheme 2023. We have also provided important dates for the scheme and also we have provided the eligibility criteria and the important documents which are required to apply for the scheme.
West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2023
The Government of West Bengal has launched this WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme on 1st April 2021, whose benefits can be availed by citizens by registering online. The Government of West Bengal has divided this pension scheme into two types, namely “Taposthali Bandhu Pension Yojana” for SC and “WB Joy Johar Pension Scheme” for SC, ST community respectively. There are many such people in the state, who are socially/economically weak, and cannot take care of themselves. To help such people, the government has started this Joy Bangla Pension Scheme. Various castes and sections of the society will be benefited through this scheme. Under the scheme, a monthly financial assistance of Rs 1,000 will be provided to the beneficiary, which will be directly deposited in the bank account of the beneficiary.
West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Overview
|🔥Scheme Name||🔥Joy Bangla Pension Scheme|
|🔥Launched By||🔥Government of West Bengal|
|🔥Beneficiaries||🔥Residents of the State|
|🔥Objective||🔥Providing Pension to Eligible Applicants|
|🔥Benefits||🔥1000 Rupees Per Month Pension|
|🔥Category||🔥West Bengal Government Schemes|
|🔥Official Website||🔥Click Here|
Objective of West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2023
With the aim of helping the economically weaker citizens of their state, the Government of West Bengal has started this WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme, under which financial assistance of Rs 1000 will be provided every month in the bank account of the beneficiaries. If any beneficiary wants to take advantage of Joy Bangla Pension, then he can fill the online application form for this. With the help of this scheme, eligible citizens will no longer need to depend on anyone else, and citizens will also become self-dependent. There are many such elderly citizens, who are left helpless after an age, or they are not treated properly. For such people, the government has created this West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension scheme, to help Citizens be able to live their lives easily with the assistance amount.
Incentives Under The Scheme
The list of incentives that will be provided to the residents of the West Bengal state is given below:-
- In Taposali Bandhu Pension Scheme Rupees 600 will be provided to all of the beneficiaries.
- In the Joy Johar scheme Rupees, 1000 will be provided to all of the beneficiaries.
Benefits and Features of Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
- West Bengal CM Mamta Banerjee has started this Joy Bangla Pension Scheme under which financial assistance will be given to the needy.
- A major feature of this pension scheme is that it provides financial security to the elderly, disabled and all other needy widows.
- Under the scheme, a monthly financial assistance of Rs 1,000 will be provided to the eligible applicant.
- In this pension scheme, the amount of pension will be distributed directly to the beneficiary through the bank account. This will bring transparency in the implementation of the scheme.
- The budget for the implementation of the scheme has not yet been set by the state government. The Chief Minister said that the Finance Department would make necessary financial arrangements.
- Once the successful implementation of this pension scheme, around twenty lakh eligible applicants in the state of West Bengal will be able to get monthly financial assistance.
- Beneficiaries will receive Rs 600 under Topsail Bandhu Pension Yojana, and Rs 1000 under Joy Jauhar Scheme.
- In the event of the death of the beneficiary, the authorities will take necessary action and decide the pension amount.
- After the death of the applicant, the nominee will be appointed as the new beneficiary and will get the pension amount.
- There are many such people in West Bengal, who make their maintenance very difficult due to being financially weak, they will be able to get benefits under this scheme.
- With the successful implementation of the scheme, citizens will become self-reliant, they will not need to depend on anyone else.
Application Eligibility under Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
- Only permanent residents of West Bengal state will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- Belonging to BPL category is mandatory under this scheme.
- Applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe communities can take advantage of this pension scheme.
- Citizens above 60 years of age will not be eligible for benefits under the scheme.
- To take advantage of the scheme, the applicant should not be enrolled under other pension schemes of the state of West Bengal.
Features of WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
• Beneficiaries will get the benefits directly into their bank account
• Government is going to launch separate portal for this scheme soon
• Approx. 21 lakh people of the state will get benefits of this scheme
• Any candidate of SC/ ST who is Old aged/ widow/ PwD can apply.
• Yet budget is not finalized by the government
Documents Required for registration
Before all the possible beneficiaries under the scheme go on to apply for the scheme, the citizens must also possess some documents. These documents will aid the candidate to claim the benefits of the scheme. We are listing all these documents below.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID as Identity Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Certificate/ Proof of Income (self-attested)
- BPL Certificate
- Ration Card
- Residential Proof (self-attested)
- Educational Qualification certificate (if any)
- Bank details- Bank Passbook copy
- Digital Certificate issued by the Authority
In Case Of Death
If the candidate of the pension scheme of West Bengal in terms of the time of pension dies, then the following procedures will be undertaken by the concerned authorities:-
- On the death of an applicant of pension and after proper veriﬁcation of such information, the Department shall take steps for the stoppage of pension.
- In case of death of the recipient of pension, the amount due shall be released to the nominee as indicated in the application form.
Application Procedure Of Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2023
To apply for the West Bengal Joy Bangla scheme you need to follow the following application procedure given below:-
- After landing on the homepage, click on the option known as West Bengal Bangla pension scheme registration
- The application form will be displayed on your screen.
- You can also obtain this application form from your nearby government offices.
- Click on the link given here to directly download the application form on your computer
- Fill up the application form.
- Take a print out of the application form and fill the details in it such as beneficiary name, gender, DOB, age, father name, mother name, caste etc.
- Thereafter attach the documents as listed
- You have to submit your filled application form to the following offices according to your area-
- The Block Development Ofﬁcer in case the applicant residing in rural areas
- The Sub-Divisional Ofﬁcer in case of the applicant is residing in Municipal / Notiﬁed areas outside the areas of Kolkata Municipal Corporation
- Commissioner of Kolkata Municipal Corporation in case the applicant residing in the Kolkata Municipal Corporation area.
Selection Procedure of Joy Bangla Pension Beneficiaries
After applying successfully, the concerned officials will complete the selection process as follows:-
- Firstly the application forms will be duly verified by the BDO/SDO or KMC commissioners. He will ensure the eligibility of the applicants under the scheme.
- The application forms which have been submitted physically will be uploaded digitally on the state portal through BDO/SDO Commissionerates of KMC.
- Now the names of eligible persons will be recommended in digital form to the District Magistrate through BDO and SDO State Portal. After this the District Magistrate will forward it to the Nodal Department.
- Then the Commissioner, KMC will recommend the names of the eligible persons directly to the Nodal Department through the State Portal. Now the nodal department will approve the pension.
- After successful completion of the scheme, the pension payment will be made directly into the beneficiary’s bank account through the WBIFMS portal.
- The state portal will be integrated with WBIFMS for seamless flow of pension disbursement.
- Under the scheme, the pension amount will reach the beneficiary on the 1st of every month.
So friends, how did you like this information about , then do not forget to tell us in the comment box and if you have any question or suggestion related to this article, then definitely tell us. And friends, if you liked this article, then like and comment on it and also share it with friends.
WB Joy Bangli Pension Scheme (FAQs)?
Bank passbook, caste certificate, voter ID, digital ration card, etc. have to be submitted in order to take advantage of the scheme.
Yes, of course, the applicant must have an active bank account, as the pension amount will be credited to the same account.
No, not all people belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes can take advantage of Joy Bangla Yojana. It is a pension scheme, only citizens who are above 60 years of age are eligible to apply.
After the application is completed, the monthly pension amount will be paid in the bank account linked to the registration process.
The application form related to the scheme can be obtained by downloading it from the official website. Apart from this, it is also available in the respective government offices.
After the pension is sanctioned, this amount will be credited to the beneficiary’s bank account on the 1st of every month.
Yes, a nominee can be appointed under this scheme.