|| E Shram Card Registration , e shram Card Apply Process, UAN Card, NDUW Card Online Apply, E Shram Yojana, What is E Shram Card and what are its benefits , eshram Card , e shram gov in , e shram csc card||
The Ministry of Labour & Employment which is one of the oldest and important Ministries of the Government of India, is continuously working on improving life and dignity of Labour force of country by protecting & safeguarding the interest of workers, promotion of welfare and providing social security to the Labour force both in Organized and Unorganized Sectors by enactment and implementation of various Labour Laws, which regulate the terms and conditions of service and employment of workers.
Accordingly, Ministry of Labour & Employment has developed an eSHRAM portal for creating a National Database of Unorganized Workers (NDUW), which will be seeded with Aadhaar. It will have details of name, occupation, address, educational qualification, skill types, family details, etc. for optimum realization of their employability and extend the benefits of the social security schemes to them. It is the first-ever national database of unorganized workers including migrant workers, construction workers, gig and platform workers, etc.
In such a situation, today we will give you almost all the information related to the e-shram scheme , such as what is this e-shram scheme , what are the benefits of making an e-shram card, how to make an e-shram card online and what documents will be required for this. You are going to give information, so you read this article carefully till the end.
What is e-Shram Yojana?
- 1 What is e-Shram Yojana?
- 2 What is the unorganized sector and what kind of people are included in it
- 3 What is NDUW? , what is the e-Shram card
- 4 Objectives of UAN Card Scheme
- 5 Important Benefits of UAN Card
- 6 How to get NDUW Card, eShram Card, how to make UAN?
- 7 CSC UAN card Apply Process e SHRAM Card Apply From CSC
- 8 eshram Card Apply Process , UAN Card , NDUW Card Online Apply Process Step By Step
- 8.1 Important Links
- 8.2 FAQ NDUW Card Online Apply 2022
- 8.2.1 Q 1. What Is e SHRAM Card And What Are Its Benefits?
- 8.2.2 Q 2. Doese e SHRAM Card Have Some Validity?
- 8.2.3 Q 3. Will There Be Any Fee For Making NDUW Card?
- 8.2.4 Q 4. Do We Need To Update Our UAN Card From Time To Time I.E. Every Year?
- 8.2.5 Q 5. If The Employee Is Not Paying Income Tax But Filing Returns, Is He Eligible For A UAN Card?
e-Shram Yojana went up by the central government in reality is a plan that will work to collect data of workers in every sector in the country, actually, it’s a national database (National Database of Uncategorized Workers) which will Under this, complete information about the workers of the unorganized sector will be available. After getting registered under the eshram card scheme , the workers of the unorganized sector will be helped in the smooth operation of any scheme started by the central government i.e. the state government, which can give direct benefits to these people, so that the workers of the unorganized sector will get direct benefits. And you will get the benefits faster.
So by now you know that a scheme called E Shram Yojana has been started under which workers in the unorganized sector will be registered and they will get benefits, but in such a situation, the question is bound to be who is the worker of the unorganized sector?
What is the unorganized sector and what kind of people are included in it
Talking in simple words, an organized sector means an area that has no organization, that is, in simple words, you are not getting any kind of salary to work, you are associated with some work under which you do not always have work. Lived. The organized sector consists of workers in the private or public sector who receive regular wages, stipends, or other benefits which include leave and social security in the form of provident funds and gratuity. That is, if you come from the organized sector then you cannot be the 1st beneficiary under e-Shram Yojana and you will not get its benefit.
What is NDUW? , what is the e-Shram card
The full name of NDUW is National Database of Uncategorized Workers , Ministry of Labor and Employment is preparing a national database of unorganized workers NDUW, under which eshram portal has been developed and UAN Card scheme has been launched.
- The Ministry of Labor and Employment is preparing a national database of unorganized workers.
- ️ There is a facility for registration of unorganized workers on the website.
- ️ Every UW (Uncategorized Work) will be issued an identity card which will be a unique identification number, which will go where UAN card, NDUW card, eshram card will go.
The Following Are Some Examples Of Workers In The Unorganized Sector:
Benefits Of E-Shram Card
Although there are many benefits of e-shram card scheme which will directly go to the workers of the unorganized sector, but the main benefits of these are as follows:-
Why Register In NDUW? / NDUW Card Kyun Banaye
Eshram Scheme Eligibility Criteria
To apply for NDUW card i.e. to get UAN card , it is necessary to fulfill the eligibility and criteria mentioned below:-
Required Documents For UAN Card
1. Mandatory Documents
2. Optional document
Objectives of UAN Card Scheme
The purpose of UAN Card Yojana is to collect the data of the workers of every unorganized sector of the state so that whenever the central government wants to make a plan, they already have the information of the concerned laborer so that they can make the plan easily and benefit from it in the unorganized sector. easy access to workers.
Important Benefits of UAN Card
The benefits of the UAN card can be many, but we understand one of these important benefits from the example, as you all saw that due to the coronavirus epidemic , the unemployment in the country has become such that people start falling prey to starvation, so the central government The Corona Financial Assistance Scheme was started to provide financial help, under which unemployed and migrant laborers were asked to register, many laborers registered and they also got the amount of coronavirus assistance . But there were many such laborers who could not reach this information due to some reason or they could not get themselves registered in Coronavirus Aid for some reason, then they were given Coronavirus Aid.Couldn’t get the benefit. If such a situation ever comes, then using your registered data with the Central Government, which you have given to the Central Government by registering the E-Shram Yojana, the Central Government or the State Government will be able to send the amount directly to you and at the time of need, you will be able to do any kind of registration. will not be required.
Who Cannot Register In NDUW Card, Who Cannot Get EShram Card ?
- ️ Any sector engaged in organized can not register for e-shram card .
- ️ Organized sector consists of private or public sector workers who get regular salary, large lengths and other benefits, some of whom also get the facility of ESIC and EPFO, and leave and social security in the form of gratuity. Organized sector is considered as those who cannot get their UAN card made.
How to get NDUW Card, eShram Card, how to make UAN?
By the way, you can get your e-Shramik card made both online and offline , we will know the online process in detail, for offline process you can go to any common service center near you.
CSC UAN card Apply Process e SHRAM Card Apply From CSC
- ️ First of all you have to go to your nearest Common Service Center and tell them that you want to make UAN card i.e. eshram card .
- ️ You will be asked your Aadhar card number by the Common Service Center Operator (CSC VLE) and will be asked about some information such as your address etc.
- ️ Some documents may be demanded from you as a document such as your income certificate, your business certificate, your education certificate (even if you do not provide all these documents, you will be registered because This is a formal document)
- ️ By the Common Service Center Operator (CSC VLE) , you will be registered through online on the E Shram Portal and you will be given the eshram card by downloading it at the same time.
- ️ Labor card will be given to you by the operator in plain print on a4 paper , for which even ₹ 1 will not be charged from you.
- ️ If you want to get the e-shram card printed in color like Aadhar card, then for this you will have to pay separately to the Common Service Center operator.
So till now you have got almost all the information about NDUW Card Yojana and e-Shram Card , you have also learned that how to make e-Shram card through offline, now further we will know in detail how to apply NDUW Card Online
eshram Card Apply Process , UAN Card , NDUW Card Online Apply Process Step By Step
- ️ First of all you have to go to the official website of Ministry of Labor and Employment e-Shram Portal , eshram.gov.in .
- ️ As soon as you go to the website, its homepage will open in front of you, where you will get to see the link to register on e-Shram , as you can see below. ?
- ➡️ Register On E-Shram followed by clicking on the link will help you open up a new page, as shown below. ?
- ️ Here you will enter your Aadhar number and enter the given captcha code and click on the button of Send OTP. (For self-registration online, remember that your mobile number is already registered in your Aadhaar)
- ️ You will enter the OTP received on the mobile , after which the e-shram card self registration form will open in front of you . As you can see below. ?
- ️ You will fill and submit the form in the following steps.
1. Personal Information
3. Education Qualification
5. Bank Details
6. Previews Self-declaration
7. UAN Card Download And Print
- ️ After entering all the information, when you complete your self-declaration, then you see the UAN card which you can download and use in future if needed.
Note: – Although we have told you the entire process of making UAN card online , but here below we are giving you a video in which I have told you the process of making a UN card step by step through the video and also by making a UAN card and downloading it. Has shown .
FAQ NDUW Card Online Apply 2022
Q 1. What Is e SHRAM Card And What Are Its Benefits?
NDUW Card is the name of the eshram card started by the central government , and after the creation of this card, the central government will already have information about the workers of every unorganized sector of the country, after the information is available, the central government If needed, it will be able to give direct benefits to the workers of the unorganized sector by using it, and there are many benefits of having a UAN card , which we have explained in full detail above this article.
Q 2. Doese e SHRAM Card Have Some Validity?
No, it is valid for lifetime, once you create the card, you will never need to make the card again in future.
Q 3. Will There Be Any Fee For Making NDUW Card?
If you apply for making a UN card through offline from the Common Service Center , then you do not need to pay any money, or if you want to get any kind of updation done in your UN card, then for this you will have to pay ₹ 20 will have to pay.
Q 4. Do We Need To Update Our UAN Card From Time To Time I.E. Every Year?
This is not necessary, but if there is any change in the information already given by you or you move to someplace i.e. migrate, in such a situation you must keep your card updated.
Q 5. If The Employee Is Not Paying Income Tax But Filing Returns, Is He Eligible For A UAN Card?
Yes, if you are not an income tax payer only you have filed your return then you can still be a beneficiary under this scheme.
Note: – So today in which article did you get almost all the information related to e-Shram Yojana , if you still want to ask something, then you can ask through the comment.
Note: – In the same way, we first give information about new or old government schemes launched by the central government and state government through our website palamau.in , so do not forget to follow our website.
Whenever you liked this article it Like and share please go ahead.
Thanks for reading this article till the end…
e shram website , e shram website , e shram website , e shram website , e shram website , e shram website , e shram website , e shram website , e shram gov in , e shram gov in , e shram gov in , e shram gov in , e shram card download , e shram card download , e shram card download , e shram card download , e shram card download , e shram card download , e shram card download , e shram card download , e shram card download , e shram card download , e shram csc card , e shram csc card , e shram csc card , e shram csc card , e shram gov in , e shram gov in