e SAHAJ Apply Online | Security Clearance Online Registration | esahaj.gov.in Login | e SAHAJ Application Form |e Sahaj Portal Registration
Welcome to my blog, where I will provide you with information about the e SAHAJ Portal, a new initiative launched by the Central Government of India to promote digitalization and make various facilities and services available online. This portal is specifically designed to provide security clearance in the civil aviation sector.
The e SAHAJ Portal is a single window platform that reduces manual interference, and it offers a range of benefits to users. In this article, I will discuss the eligibility criteria, required documents, and the application process to apply for this portal.
By using this portal, users can benefit from a hassle-free and efficient process to obtain security clearance. To access the e SAHAJ Portal, one needs to have specific documents and meet the eligibility criteria. The online login process is simple and easy to follow Security Clearance Online Portal.
If you want to take advantage of the e SAHAJ Portal, then you must read this article carefully till the end to understand the benefits and the process of application. The government’s new initiative to promote digitalization is a significant step towards making services accessible and convenient for citizens.
about e SAHAJ Portal |e sahaj Portal registration
e SAHAJ Portal single window facility launched by the central government of India through which secretary killings will be given in the civil aviation sector organization forms companies or individuals can apply for security clearance by registering themselves on this portal on this applications and documents are online by the concert authority the critical analysis given to the applicants on the time. and all the citizens of India will no longer have to visit any department or office to get so getting clearance will the half of this photo can now easily apply sitting at the home. through this e SAHAJ Portal, the time and money of the applicants will be saved as well as transparency in the system will also come. it is to be notified that this portal is not responsible for covering any kind of processing of applications for the grant of license permission or approval of any type. citizens are required to process the application separately with the respective organization for license permit approval etc in order to check security clearance through each other citizens are required to register on the official website.
objective of e SAHAJ Portal |e sahaj registration
the main objective of e SAHAJ (Security Clearance Online Portal) is to provide security clearance to citizens in online mode. Launched by the central government, this portal is a single-window facility that minimizes manual interfaces. Through this portal, interested citizens can obtain security clearance by the Ministry of Civil Aviation. Along with this, security clearance can also be obtained from the concerned offices of Directorate General of Civil Aviation and Bureau of Civil Aviation Security. Standardization of information formats is also done under this portal. Also, with the help of this portal, workflow can also be implemented for security clearance from users to the Ministry and its associated organizations.
e SAHAJ Portal 2023 Login, Status, News Updates, Registration
- The Home Secretary of India, Shri Rajiv Gauba has launched this esahaj.gov.in portal keeping in mind the security clearance.
- This portal will also provide facility to the applicant to submit the application online as well as check the status of the application.
- Any applicant can register e SAHAJ Security Clearance Online Portal at esahaj.gov.in
key highlights of e SAHAJ Portal
|🔥 Portal Name
|🔥 e Sahaj Portal
|🔥 Launched By
|🔥 Ministry Of Civil Aviation, Government Of India
|🔥 Citizens Of India
|🔥 Application Procedure
|🔥 To Provide Online Security Clearance
|🔥 Online Facility
|🔥 Central Government Schemes
|🔥 Official Website
|🔥 Click Here
Benefits And Features Of e SAHAJ Portal |e Sahaj registration
- As you all may be aware that security clearances are required for the grant of license, permits, approval, security program, etc in the civil aviation sector
- For providing this security clearance Ministry of civil aviation has launched E Sahaj Portal.
- Through this portal applications processed online which are seeking security clearance.
- This portal is not responsible for covering any kind of processing of an application for the grant of license, permission, approval of any type.
- Citizens are required to process the application separately with the respective organization for license, permit, approval, etc.
- In order to take benefit from this portal, citizens are required to register on it.
- Now citizens are not required to visit any government offices in order to take a security clearance.
- This will save a lot of time and money and will also bring transparency to the system
- This portal is OTP based on registration for users.
- There are a total of 13 types of security clearances that are covered through this portal.
- In due course of time, the security clearances would be put online
- This portal also has a document upload facility.
- Role-based security access is also present on this portal.
- Provision to seek online clarification from users and sent replies is also present in this portal.
- This portal also has a dashboard with the status of the application at each level.
- If an applicant wants to withdraw an already submitted application then the applicant can submit a request online.
- If the application has not been forwarded further then it will be discretion.
types of security clearance available on e SAHAJ Portal
|Type of application form
|New registration on the portal
|Applicants/users other than department officials
|Security clearance for a schedule operator permit
|MOCA (DT SECTION)
|Security clearance for nonscheduled operator permit
|MOCA (DT SECTION)
|Security clearance for scheduled commuter airlines
|MOCA (DT SECTION)
|Bidders clearance for Greenfield/brownfield airports
|Security clearance for flight clearing agency
|Security clearance for import/acquisition of aircraft for private use
|Security clearance for foreign aircrew temporary authorization
|Security clearance for flying training organization
|Security clearance for concessionaries/business establishments intending to work in the security restricted area of an airport
|Security clearance for brown handling agency
|Security clearance for a catering establishment
|Security clearance for regulated agents
|Security clearance for an auxiliary service provider
Guidelines for e-SAHAJ Portal
The guidelines related to this e SAHAJ portal are as follows:-
- On this website, any organization, firm, company, or individual can apply for security clearance from anywhere through the internet.
- Various types of security clearances are available on this portal, which are detailed in the user help manual.
- After submitting the application through the portal, it is requested to take a print-out of the submitted application form and to verify the same.
- If any discrepancy is found in this request, please inform the Technical Support Team on e-Sahaj Portal, MoCA.
- In case of any technical issue on the portal, contact the team on the number available on the contact page for its resolution.
- esahaj.gov.in portal is developed by National Informatics Center, and owned by the Ministry of Civil Aviation.
implementation of the portal
- the user submits the online application through the portal.
- after the submission of the application, it is proceed by the ministry of civil aviation and the concred attach offices.
- if you there is any clarification that is required from the user then the clarifications are sort otherwise the application will be forwarded to MHA.
- MHA text the all the distance to process the application form.
- if any clarifications are required then the applications is sent back.
proceed to How to register on e SAHAJ Portal
- first of all you have to go to the official website of e SAHAJ Portal.
- then the homepage of this official website will be open on your computer screen.
- on the homepage you have to click on registration.
- A New Page open in your computer screen.
- on this new face you have to enter your all details as
- full name of company
- full name of person
- email ID
- captcha code
- the following the all details you have to click on register option.
- then you have to incharge offline details.
- application detail
- company detail
- Foreign Collaborator details
- share holder detail
- details of criminal cases
- now you have to upload the all required documents.
- after all that you have to click on submit option.
- why following the all steps you can register on the portal.
procedure login on e SAHAJ Portal
- first of all you have to go to the official website of e SAHAJ portal.
- then the homepage of this official website will be open in your device.
- on the homepage you have to enter your login ID password and captcha code.
- then you have to click on login with password.
- by following the all the steps that I have been given below you can login on the portal.
procedure to view contact details on e SAHAJ Portal
- first of all you have to go to the official website of e SAHAJ Portal.
- on the homepage of this official website you have to click on contact us option.
- then a new page will be open in your device.
- on this new face you can view contact details very easily.e sahaj registration
ध्यान दें :- ऐसे ही केंद्र सरकार और राज्य सरकार के द्वारा शुरू की गई नई या पुरानी सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी हम सबसे पहले अपने इस वेबसाइट palamau.in के माध्यम से देते हैं तो आप हमारे वेबसाइट को फॉलो करना ना भूलें ।
अगर आपको यह आर्टिकल पसंद आया है तो इसे Like और Share जरूर करें ।
इस आर्टिकल को अंत तक पढ़ने के लिए धन्यवाद…
Posted by Palamu News
FAQs Related To E-SAHAJ Portal 2023
e SAHAJ portal is a single-window facility launched by the central government, through which security clearance will be given in the civil aviation sector. Organizations/forms/companies or individuals can apply for security clearance by registering themselves on this portal.
Go to the official website of e sahaj portal.
The home page will open before you.
On the homepage, you have to enter your login ID, password, and captcha code.
Now you have to click on login with password.
By following the procedure you can log in on the portal.
A security clearance allows a person in a certain position to have access to classified national security material up to and including the level of clearance they possess, as long as the person has a “need to know” the information and has signed a non-disclosure agreement.
It was launched in the year 2018 by the Union Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA). The purpose of this portal is to seek security clearance to businesses. The portal aims to bring transparency according to security clearances for setting up businesses in certain sensitive sectors.
As part of the government’s National E-Governance Plan, the Portal was developed as a Mission Mode Project (MMP) (NEGP). On November 10, 2005, India.gov.in was launched. The National E-Governance Plan, or NeGP, has designated it as a Mission Mode Project.
If you do not get a clearance certificate before you distribute property, you are personally liable for unpaid amounts, whether assessed before or after the actual distribution of property. Your liability will not exceed the value of the property that you distributed. Interest will accrue on the amount assessed.
5 types of services are provided in Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra which are Sahaj Government Services, Sahaj Mitra Banking Service, Sahaj Mitra Security Service, Save Mitra Education Service and Sahaj Mitra Pay Service.