Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List:- The Odisha government has initiated a new program called the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2023, aimed at providing support to the residents of the state. This scheme aims to assist individuals living in mud houses by helping them construct pucca houses. biju pakka ghar pdf The BPGY housing scheme offers financial aid to eligible beneficiaries. rh odisha new list The implementation and administrative tasks of the Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana are overseen by the Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water Department. rh odisha new lis If you are interested in applying for this scheme, please continue reading to gather all the relevant information biju pakka ghar application.
In this article, we will present comprehensive information about the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana for 2023. We will discuss the eligibility criteria, beneficiary list, application process, benefits, features, and other important details of the scheme. This information will be valuable for readers who are interested in applying for the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana in 2023. biju pakka ghar pdf You can expect to find all the relevant information about this scheme in this article.
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2023
The Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana was initiated by the Chief Minister of Odisha to ensure that every resident in the state has access to a proper house. This scheme aims to replace kutcha houses with pucca houses for all eligible beneficiaries. rh odisha new lis The Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana offers numerous advantages,biju pakka ghar pdf with one of the key benefits being the provision of affordable housing facilities at minimal cost. rh odisha new list
Key Highlights Of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
|🏡 Name||🏠 Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana|
|🚀 Launched by||🏛 Concerned government of Odisha state|
|🙌 Beneficiaries||👥 Residents of Odisha state|
|🎯 Objective||🏠 Providing pucca houses|
|🌐 Official Website||https://rhodisha.gov.in/index.php|
Objective of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
The primary goal of the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana is to construct durable houses to replace makeshift dwellings in rural regions of the state. This initiative will significantly contribute to enhancing the living conditions of impoverished individuals in both rural and urban areas. rh odisha new list To ensure a safe and secure life, those living in kaccha houses will benefit from the scheme. biju pakka ghar application Also, it will help the beneficiaries to upgrade and raise their standard of living.
Financial Assistance Distributed to the Beneficiaries of Biju Pucca
Odisha’s Chief Minister, Shri Naveen Pathak, recently distributed ₹3000 to beneficiaries under the Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana. A total of 31 lakh beneficiaries received Rs. 1444 crores directly in their bank accounts. This financial assistance will enable them to repair and upgrade their houses. Chief Minister Shri Naveen Pathak personally spearheaded this initiative in Odisha. The distribution took place on 21st December 2021, and since then, the Chief Minister has emphasized the extension of the scheme’s benefits to more beneficiaries. rh odisha new list Additionally, he highlighted the government’s commitment to providing pakka houses for families in the region.
Benefits and Features of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
- Under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana no contractual worker will include in the development of houses.
- The primary target of this plan is to give Pakka houses to the recipients who are living in Kaccha houses biju pakka ghar pdf.
- The base floor covering zone under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana is 25 square meter
- Under this plan, the rooftop material ought to be of RCC biju pakka ghar pdf.
- The asset under this plan will straightforwardly credit into the recipient’s record by direct advantage move technique.
- Odisha Government will actualize Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2023 rh odisha new list.
- The house built under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana will endorse under the ladies top of the family.
Specification Of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Houses
As per the specifications of the houses under the official notification of the Biju Pakka Ghar, the following specification has to be undertaken if checking the kutcha house and pucca house:-
- Pucca house:-
- foundation, roof, and walls of permanent materials.
- Wall material is made of fly ash bricks,rh odisha new list burnt bricks, stones (packed with lime or cement), cement, concrete, timber, etc.
- Roofs are made of tiles, GCI sheets, asbestos cement sheets, RBC, RCC, timber, etc.
- The lifetime of a pucca house should be a minimum of 30 years.
- Kutcha house:-
- made of not durable materials such as unburnt bricks, stones, grass, reeds, mud, etc.
Beneficiaries of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
- Whose houses have been completely or partially damaged by any natural or man-made calamity.
- weak, extremely poor and deserving families
- Kutcha houses registered under SECC 2011.
- Homes damaged by river/sea floods
- Beneficiaries of Scheduled Tribes and Other Traditional Forest Dwellers Act 2006
- people affected by occupational disease rh odisha new list.
Selection Procedure Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
- A district committee will be arranged through Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana. Under this system the needy beneficiaries will be selected biju pakka ghar pdf.
- The list of selected beneficiaries will be finalized under the committee formed at the district level. After this the list will be transvered to the District Collector.
- After this,rh odisha new list the information of the list of beneficiaries will be provided to the BDO by the District Collector.
- If the District Level Committee does not provide the list of selection of beneficiaries to the District Collector within the given time period. biju pakka ghar application So in such a situation, the District Collector has received the list of all the beneficiaries. So after finalizing that list as a right, he can present it in front of the BDO.
- After finalizing this list by BDO, it will be presented in the Gram Panchayat / Block Headquarters biju pakka ghar pdf.
- The list of beneficiaries selected by the Gram Panchayat / Block Headquarters will be made available on the website of DRDA and also on the State Rural Housing Portal.
Monitoring Under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
The district collector has the responsibility of ensuring the effective implementation of the scheme. Under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana, the BDOs need to inspect 10% of the houses that are constructed. At the district level, an officer is required to inspect 1% of the houses,rh odisha new list while the APD (RH) needs to inspect 10% of the district’s houses. biju pakka ghar application To ensure the proper implementation of the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana, the Awaassoft software will be utilized as a key monitoring tool. Additionally, the BDOs must regularly update the progress of the Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana in Awaassoft.
Timeline of Biju pakka Ghar Yojana
“The recipients of Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana are expected to finish building their houses within 12 months from receiving the first installment of the scheme. biju pakka ghar pdf In the case of constructing a larger house, the beneficiary must first complete the main structure with a carpet area of 25 square meters, and then they can proceed with any extensions.”
- Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana (Normal): under this government will allocate funds to the beneficiary. Rs.20000/- will be paid for completion of house and IHHL within 4 months of receipt of 1st installment and Rs. 10000/-will be paid for completion of house and IHHL within 6 months of receipt of 1st installment. The amount will transfer via RTGS/ NEFT/another electronic mode of payment.
- Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana (special) under this component government will allocate housing units to the beneficiaries. The household will give to the following categories of a beneficiary under this component:
- To those whose household is completely/ severely damaged due to natural/ manmade calamities such as fire, flood, cyclone, earthquake, elephant menace, communal violence, LWE violence, etc.
- Victims of river/ sea inundation who need re-allocation
- Schedule tribe and other traditional forest dwellers act 2006
- Occupational diseases affected people
- An extremely poor, vulnerable, and deserving household that needs a pucca house.
Unit Cost of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
The Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana offers varying construction costs based on whether the district falls under the IAP or non-IAP category. In non-IAP districts, the special version of the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana sets the unit cost at Rs 120,000, while in IAP districts, the unit cost is Rs 130,000. Please note that these unit costs may be subject to revision by the PR and DW over time. The government of Odisha provides payment for this cost in four installments.
Facilitation Of Loan Under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
If a beneficiary of the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana wishes to obtain a loan of up to Rs 70,000, they can easily obtain it from any financial institution. Opting for institutional finance allows the government’s financial assistance to be channeled through the same bank account used for the loan. Moreover, the construction progress will be monitored by the financial institution’s officials. To ensure smooth loan provision, a meeting will be held with the banker’s committee to discuss the loan terms and conditions for the beneficiaries. biju pakka ghar application Once the beneficiary’s house is approved, the assigned functionary will assist them at the grassroots level in fulfilling all the requirements to secure the loan.
Financial Management of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
The DDO PR & DW department is responsible for managing and transferring funds to the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana account at the state level. The government will directly deposit funds into the beneficiaries’ accounts through PFMS or e-FMS. The interest earned from the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana fund will also be utilized for implementing the scheme. The DRDA/block level will maintain a separate account in a public sector bank/nationalized bank/scheduled commercial bank to handle government transactions. This account will be audited by the auditor general of Odisha or the comptroller and auditor general of India.
Procurement of material under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
Under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana construction materials like cement, steel, brick, etc requires in order to construct the house. The district administrator can arrange the construction material for the beneficiaries. Other than that the beneficiary of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana can purchase the construction material from the supplier decided by the district administrator or he or she can purchase the construction material from the suppliers of their choice.
Installments In The Scheme
The installment will provide to all of the beneficiaries to build pucca houses in the Odisha District. The installments available under the schemes are as follows:-
- The first installment of 20,000 rupees will be made when the order will be issued for the work.
- The second Instalment will be made when the construction will reach the lintel level-
- 35000 for IAP districts.
- 30000 for non-IAP districts.
- The third installment is made when the unit is finished up to the roof-
- 45000 for IAP districts.
- 40000 non-IAP districts.
- The last installment of 30000 rupees will be made when the house will be fully completed with sanitary latrines and finally, the beneficiaries start to live in the house.
Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Eligibility Criteria
To apply under this Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2023 you need to keep in mind the eligibility criteria given below.
- The applying candidate should be a permanent resident of the state of Odisha.
- Only financially weak people can apply for Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Beneficiary List.
- The person applying should be a resident of Kaccha house, this is not a facility for a resident of Pakka House.
- Apart from staying in Kaccha House, one should not have any other pakka house in the state.
- Aadhaar Card
- Bonafide certificate
- Voter ID card
- Residence certificate
- Address Proof
- Identification Proof
- BPL Certificate
- EWS Certificate
- Passport size photograph
Application Process of Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar 2023
Interested applicants who want to apply for Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana have to follow the given steps.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of this scheme. Then the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- Now Download the Application Form PDF and get the printout of the application form.
- After that Fill in the relevant information asked in the application form.
- Personal Details
- Income Details
- Address Details
- and other Important details
- Attach the asked documents.
- Click on the submit button.
Procedure To Do Login On The Portal
- To begin, visit the official website of Rural Housing, Odisha. The homepage will appear on your screen. Locate the login option on the homepage and click on it.
- Open a new page and enter your username, password, and captcha code in the designated fields.
- Once you have filled in the required information,biju pakka ghar application click on the login button.
- By following this simple procedure, you will be able to successfully log in to the portal.
Process To Check Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List
To check the list of beneficiaries under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2023, you just have to follow the simple steps given below –
- You will provide with 4 options to search for your beneficiary.
- Click on your desired option.
- Under your desired option, fill up the given below details.
- After filling up the details the complete list of the beneficiary will display on the screen.
- Screenshot the list or take a printout for future use.
Do MIS Login
- First of all go to the official website of rural housing, Odisha
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, click on the MIS login option.
- Now click on the data entry
- The following options will appear on your screen:-
- MIS data entry
- Case record
- You have to click on the option of your choice
- After that, a new page will appear before you
- On this new page, you have to enter your username and password
- After that, click on the login option
- By following this procedure you can do An MIS login
View Entitlement Card Holder
- To begin, visit the official website of Rural Housing, Odisha. You will be directed to the homepage.
- Once on the homepage, navigate to the section for entitlement card holders and click on it.
- Once you complete the previous step, a new webpage will appear. On this page, you will need to choose the district, block, panchayat, village, and category.
- Next, click on the search button. The information of the entitlement cardholders will then be displayed on your computer screen.
- Visit the official website of Rural housing, Odisha
- The home page will open before you
- On the home page, you have to click on my case record.
- Now a new page will open before you where you have to enter your registration number.
- After that, you have to click on the search.
- Beneficiary details will be on your computer screen.
- Now you have to enter your password and captcha code.
- After that, you have to click on the login.
- By following this procedure you can do a beneficiary login.
Find Out Biju Pakka Ghar Report
- First of all go to the official website of Rural housing, Odisha
- The Home page will open before you
- The Only homepage click on MIS Login tab
- Now you have to click on reports.
- After that, you will redirect to a new page where you will find the list of all the reports
- The list of reports is as follows:-
- Completion during the current financial year
- Completion since FY 2014-2015
- Incomplete house details
- Application for inclusion
- Performance of tagged officers
- Incentive to beneficiaries
- The incentive to tag officers
- Remaining HH
- Landless Identified
- Beneficiary details for verification
- You have to click on the link of that report which you want to see
- After that, you have to enter the required information
- Now you have to click on submit
- Required details will be on your computer screen.
View The Details Of Houses Build
- Visit the Rural Housing, Odisha’s official website.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Locate and click on the “My House” option.
- Now you will redirect to a new page where you have to select your district, block, panchayat, and village
- As soon as you make this selection the details of the house will be on your computer screen.
Download Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Guidelines
- Open your web browser and navigate to the official website of rural housing, Odisha.
- The home page of the website will be displayed.
- Look for the “Guidelines” tab on the homepage and click on it.
- Next, locate and click on the “Biju Pakka Ghar” option.
- When you click on this link, a new page will open on your screen.
- On this new page, you will find the guidelines in PDF format.
- To download these guidelines, simply click on the “Download” option.
- Applicants who have any queries may contact toll-free number 155-237.
So friends, how did you like this information about Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List, do not forget to tell us in the comment box and if you have any question or suggestion related to this article, then definitely tell us. And friends, if you liked this article, then like and comment on it and also share it with friends.
FAQ Questions Related Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List
For non-IAP District under Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme (special) the unit cost is Rs 120000 and for the IAP district, the unit cost is Rs 130000. This unit cost can revise from time to time by PR and DW.
Government of Odisha is committed to provide Pucca house to all the rural households living in Kutcha houses. State Government with a view to achieving this objective launched “Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana (BPGY)” during the year 2014.
Now you have to click on the beneficiary list option.
You will see 4 options to search for your beneficiary.
Click on your desired option.
Now fill in all the required details.
Applicants need to visit the Official Website for Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana.
The homepage has appeared in your browser.
So here you need to click on the link of the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Application Form.