AP Adarana 2 Scheme:- The Andhra Pradesh government has introduced a new scheme called the Andhra Pradesh Adarana 2 Scheme for 2023, to support underprivileged artisans in the state. This scheme is an updated version of a previously launched scheme with the same name. www adarana ap gov.In this article, we will address various queries related to the scheme,jagananna ap gov in including eligibility criteria, required documents, application procedure, and a step-by-step guide to checking your application status. ap government subsidy schemes. We have provided comprehensive information about the scheme in this article. ap beneficiary status,
About AP Adarana 2 Scheme
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh recently introduced the Andhra Pradesh Adarana Scheme to support artisans from the backward community. ap beneficiary status Under this scheme, a 70% subsidy was provided on special technical tools for these artisans. Building upon the success of the previous scheme, www adarana ap gov.in, the Chief Minister has launched the Andhra Pradesh Adarana 2 Scheme. ap government subsidy schemes This updated initiative offers an increased subsidy of 90% on tools provided to the artisans,jagananna ap gov in further empowering them in their craft.
Key Highlights Of AP Adarana 2
|AP Adarana 2
|🚀 Launched by
|Former Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu
|Backward Classes of Artisans
|Providing subsidy on tools
|🌐 Official Website
List Of Applicants
The AP Adarana scheme provides various benefits to a select few communities. ap beneficiary status Below is a table listing the eligible communities who can apply for this scheme:
|🐄 Cattle and sheep rearing
|🪨 Stone carving
|🍺 Toddy Tapping
|🧺 Laundry (washerman)
|🛢️ Oil pressing
|💇 Hairdressing and Musical Bands
|🔧 Brass smithy
|🪨 Stone cutting / Building construction
AP Adarana 2 Scheme Incentives
The incentives under the scheme will be provided in the following manner:-
- The assistance is provided in three slabs:-
- The cost will consist of-
- 70% component of subsidy
- 20% NBCFDC loan
- 10% beneficiary contribution to the procurement of gadgets and modern tools.
Eligibility Criteria for AP Adarana 2 Scheme
To avail of the program, you must meet the straightforward eligibility requirements outlined below:
- Residency: You should be a resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Backward Category: You must belong to a backward category or community.
- Work Undertaken: You must be engaged in one of the activities listed in the table.
- Age Range: AP government subsidy schemes The applicant’s age should fall between 18 and 50 years.
- Registration: The beneficiary must be registered under the Praja Sadhikarika survey (Smart Pulse).
The following documents are required while applying for the scheme:-
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Voter ID card
- Mobile number
Application Procedure Of AP Adarana 2 Scheme
To avail of the scheme, please adhere to the following straightforward steps:
- Go to the official website provided: www.adarana.ap.gov.in.
- On the homepage, locate and click the “Apply Online” tab.
- You will be directed to a new webpage.
- Provide your active mobile number.
- Enter the OTP (One-Time Password) sent to your mobile number.
- Click on “VALIDATE OTP AND PROCEED”.
- Finally, the application form will appear on your screen.
- In the form, enter the following-
- The names of the family members will appear on your screen.
- Select the desired name.
- The selected name will be taken as the “Applicant name”.
- Other information will be updated automatically from the database of the ration card.
- Enter the following now-
- Educational Qualification
- Trade details
- Upload the scanned copy of Aadhar card in the prescribed format.
- Tick the checkbox
- Click on submit
- An application number will be displayed on your screen.
- The selection interview will take place then.
- Applicants have to appear in person in the selection interview that will be conducted at the MPDO office on the specified dates.
- The interview dates will be intimated to the applicants through SMS on their registered mobile numbers.
So friends, how did you like this information about AP Adarana 2 Scheme, do not forget to tell us in the comment box and if you have any question or suggestion related to this article, then definitely tell us. And friends, if you liked this article, then like and comment on it and also share it with friends.
FAQ Questions Related AP Adarana 2 Scheme
The main objective of the Andhra Pradesh Adarana 2 Scheme is to provide financial assistance to all those citizens who are backward class citizens, with the help of which they can get modern equipment
The person applying under this scheme should be a native of Andhra Pradesh. Apart from this, the applicant should belong to the backward class. jagananna ap gov in And the benefit of Andhra Pradesh Adarana 2 Scheme can be availed by only citizens between the age of 18 years to 50 years.
The person applying under this scheme should be a native of Andhra Pradesh. Apart from this, the applicant should belong to the backward class. The benefit of the Andhra Pradesh Adarana 2 Scheme can be availed by only citizens between the age of 18 years to 50 years.