Amma Vodi Scheme List Check Online 2023 Search Jagananna Amma Vodi Beneficiary List At Jaganannaammavodi.Ap.Gov.In portal and Check Amma Vodi List 2023 Payment Status and Check Amma Vodi Eligible List Online
Hello, friends welcome to everyone on my blog in this blog I am going to inform you about Amma Vodi Scheme 2023 this Scheme is launched by the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh state Mr. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy through the implantation of the scheme many inactive were will be given to the students of the government school in Andhra Pradesh and today in this article we will share with you all the details related to Amma Vodi Scheme 2023 such as the final beneficiary list of his I which the concert authorities have declared on 27th December in this article we are provided to all the steps that through you can check your name on the Amma Vodi List 2023.
Amma Vodi List 2023 – RS.6595 Crores Payment Release
The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh is going to deposit an amount of Rs 6595 crore directly into the bank account of the beneficiaries of the Amma Vodi List 2023. This financial assistance will help 82,31,502 students who are studying from class 1st to class 12th. The Government has been disbursing funds for the last 3 years. This year the amount will be deposited in Srikakulam on 27th June 2022. Under the scheme financial assistance of Rs 15000 is provided to every poor mother who sends her children to school. The government has provided Rs 19,618 crore under the Amma vodi scheme in the year 2022. The government has transferred this amount to 42,33,098 beneficiaries.
- In the year 2022, the Government has provided financial assistance to 444865 mothers. This financial assistance was Rs 6,673 crores.
- In the first year, the government has also provided exemption to students from the minimum 75% attendance norm.
- This was also continued, due to the pandemic. As you all know, educational institutions are now opening. Around 51000 students will not be able to benefit from this scheme because they do not have 75% attendance.
Amma Vodi List 2 Beneficiary Released
Under the Amma Vodi Scheme 2023, financial assistance will be provided to the mother in every family living below the poverty line so that she can educate her child from class 1 to 10 in various private and non-private government-aided educational institutions. Applicants who have applied under Amma Vodi Scheme can check their name in Phase I Comprehensive Beneficiary List which was declared by the concerned authorities on 26th December 2020 while the final list will be declared on 30th December 2020. Let us inform that there are about 7274674 students from class 1 to 10 from 64533 schools in the state and there are about 10.94 lakh intermediate students.
Under the Amma Vodi Scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the mother in every family living below the poverty line so that she can educate her child from class 1 to 10 in various private and non-private government aided educational institutions. Applicants who have applied under Amma Vodi Scheme can check their name in Phase I Comprehensive Beneficiary List which was declared by the concerned authorities on 26th December 2020 while the final list will be declared on 30th December 2020. Let us inform that there are about 7274674 students from class 1 to 10 from 64533 schools in the state and there are about 10.94 lakh intermediate students.
Amma Vodi List January update
Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy launched the second phase of the Amma Vodi Scheme on 11 January 2021. Education minister A. Suresh. has given this information. Under this second phase of the Amma Vodi Scheme around 44 lakh women of Andhra Pradesh state will get Rs. 15000/- for sending their children to school. After the money is deposited in the bank accounts of the mother under this scheme Rs. 1000/- will be deducted for maintaining the toilet facility and improvising of school. To implement this scheme the state Government is spending around Rs. 6400 crores. The attendance criteria of 75% has been exempted by the state government keeping in mind Jagananna Amma Vodi List the current situation of Covid-19
AP Amma Vodi Scheme Highlights 2023
|🔥 Name of the Scheme||🔥 Amma Vodi List|
|🔥 State||🔥 Andhra Pradesh|
|🔥 Launched by||🔥 CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|🔥 Beneficiary||🔥 Mothers of school-going children (BPL families)|
|🔥 Incentive||🔥 Rs.15000/-|
|🔥 Launched Date||🔥 NA|
|🔥 Phase I Beneficiary List||🔥 NA|
|🔥 Phase II Beneficiary List||🔥 NA|
|🔥 Official Website||🔥 Click Here|
Amma Vodi List 2023 Details
The Amma Vodi plot has been sent off to decrease the dropout proportion in schools. Under this plan, Rs 15000 for every annum is saved into the ledger of moms who send their youngsters to school. Through this plan, destitution won’t come in that frame of mind of schooling. Each lady in the state will get the potential chance to teach their youngsters. The second period of the Amma Vodi conspire has been sent off and under this plan, Rs 15000 has been credited into the financial balance of the moms who send their kids to school.
- To decrease the dropout rate, the schools are giving a wide range of offices like unique menus, regalia, and books. The public authority is giving first concern to schooling to accomplish an all out education rate. Boss Priest YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy is finding a way every conceivable way to build the proficiency pace of the state and give quality training to poor people.
- He has sent off the Nadu plot to work on the framework in schools and the Jagananna Goru Mudda conspire to give nutritious food during lunch in the schools. These plans are helping a few understudies in the state.
- Through the execution of these plans, the proficiency rate among the less fortunate and more fragile part of society will increment
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state announced a flagship program known as the popular AMMA VODI scheme. It is originally a part of the NAVARATNALU initiative which is designed to provide financial assistance to each mother belonging to the poverty line household, irrespective of caste, creed, religion, and region. This incentive will enable her to educate her child/children from Class I to XII in all the following institutions-
- Recognized Government
- Private Aided
- Private Unaided schools/ Jr. Colleges
- Residential Schools/Colleges
Laptop Instead Of Financial Assistance Under Amma Vodi
We are aware of the situation in pandemic it effects all of us but specially students who could not get proper classes for their academics and also some could not access online classes, so keeping this is mind here we will share about the second phase of the Amma Vodi List which is basically launched by the Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy. This scheme will provide gadgets to all the students such as laptop, and smartphones, in order to provide better facilities to all the students of class 9th to 12th. Students will get gadgets instead of financial assistance of 15,000 from next year, this scheme is specially for 9 to 10th students. And let me tell you that this scheme is not only for other students, students who have enrolled in Vasati Deewana Scheme can also get this opportunity. In order to provide better opportunity and learning skills for the students the Government of Andhra Pradesh has also decided to announce Computer literacy courses for the 8th standard, so those students who are basically studying in Govt Schools and compete with Private schools students also. This scheme will definitely make improvement in all the students who are studying in Government schools.
Amma Vodi Scheme Guidelines For 2023
There is some guidelines regarding this Amma Vodi Scheme which has been released by the Government of Andhra Pradesh which you should know:
- The preliminary actions at the moment level on the Amma Vodi scheme will take place from 9th December 2020 to 25th December 2020.
- The list of all eligible guardian/mother whose children n are enrolled in the portal will be reviewed and the list is going to be released on 15th December.
- All the principal must register and update the details of the students from 10th to 20th December.
- the students will be provided to APCFSS on 15th December 2020 whose details are updated before 15th December 2020.
- If any mistake happens while filling the application form like Aadhar number, Bank account number, and IFSC code then principals are required to correct these mistakes.
- The list which is released on 16 December 2020 and 20 December 2020 will be compiled and a final list will be created after correction and that final list will be posted on portal on 26 December, 2020.
- The final list will be approved by the ward/gram sabha on 27 December 2020 and 28 December 2020.
- The village/ward educational welfare assistant must submit the final form before 29 December 2020.
- The headmaster should hand over the list to the District Educational Officer through zonal education officer before 30 December 2020.
Amma Vodi Scheme 2nd Phase Payment
As you all know that under the Amma Vodi scheme Rs 15000 per year will give to all underprivileged students. The Government of Andhra Pradesh is all set to launch the Amma Vodi scheme phase 2. All the activities like obtaining personal details, Aadhar number, bank account details, etc have to be completed before the last date. The headmaster of the school is responsible for enrolling all the eligible children. A timeline for fixing the correction of details, confirmation, rectification of errors, etc has been fixed by the education department.
- On 9th December state district and Mandal level, education officers conducted a meeting.
- In this meeting instructions regarding the correction of details, confirmation, rectification, etc have been discussed. The list of all the eligible students will display on JnanaBhumi Portal.
- The list of all the eligible mothers/guardians will be released in 2022. The school headmaster has to sort all the discrepancies in the details before the stipulated date and all the complaints regarding the eligibility of beneficiaries are required to be sent to the joint collector.
- The final list will display in December 2022. Three 24/7 helpline centers will also open at the DPO office in Visakhapatnam in order to supervise and implement the Amma Vodi scheme.
Amma Vodi Schedule for Selection of Beneficiaries
|Registration Of Parents And Guardians||10th December 2020 To 20th December 2020|
|Name Of Eligible Parents And Guardians To Be Displayed On Village And Ward Secretariat||16th December 2020|
|The List Published On The Amma Vodi Portal After Corrections||19th December 2020 At 6:00 P.M.|
|Review Of The List By School, College Principles, And Secretariat Staff||20th December 2020 To 24th December 2020|
|The Final Display Of List In Ward And Village Secretariat||26th December 2020|
|Online Inclusion Of List Approved By The Gram Sabha||29th December 2020|
|Sending The Final List By The Principals To The District Education Office And Collector And Approval Of The Final List By District Collectors||30th December 2020|
Amma Vodi List Budget 2023
Andhra Pradesh Finance Minister B Rajendranath Reddy has laid out the budget for the upcoming financial year in the state assembly held at Velagapudi on Tuesday, 16 June 2020, at Velagapudi. Out of Rs 2,24,789.18 crore in this budget by the state government, Rs 22,604 has been earmarked for the education sector. In the budget of the year 2020, the government has approved Rs 17,971 crore for the education sector by state government. Which out of 2022 by the government of Rs. Rs 6,000 crore has been approved for Amma Vodi’s payment status.
Features of AP Amma Vodi List
The main features of Amma Vodi Scheme 2023 started by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy are as follows: –
- The beneficiaries of Jagananna Amma Vodi List will be disbursed directly to the bank account.
- This support amount will be provided to the beneficiary only till the child passes the 12th class.
- Each beneficiary will receive the support amount in the bank account in the month of January.
- In case of any beneficiary’s decision to quit after class 12th, he/she will not be given assistance.
required documents for Amma Vodi Scheme
- Aadhar card
- ration card
- residence certificate
- school ID card
- passport size photo
- birth certificate
- mobile number
Benefits Of Amma Vodi Scheme
There are many benefits of the AP Amma Vodi scheme, first and the foremost benefit of the scheme is the stipend that will provide to the school-going children. The incentive will help the poor families to attend school and help them to cover some of their expenses. It will prove to be a great way to encourage families to send their children to school. As we all know that the percentage of school-going children is very less in rural areas, this initiative will help increase the percentage to a great extent.
- Last year around 42 lakh beneficiaries have got benefited from the Amma Vodi scheme and this year the number has increased to 44.48 lakh.
- Andhra Pradesh Government has also focused on improving the quality of midday meals which will ultimately improve the health of students. Because of these schemes, many students have migrated from private schools to government schools.
- The government has also introduced English medium in government schools so that the poor citizens can also avail the benefits.
Eligibility Of The Scheme
The following eligibility criteria have been finalized for the scheme:-
- Children studying in only government schools of Andhra Pradesh state are eligible for the scheme.
- Permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh state are only eligible.
application process of Amma Vodi Scheme
the flowing application process you have to consider applying for the AP Amma Vodi scheme for the year 2023
- first of all you have to go to application for the scheme given.
- after downloading this application form you feel in it out carefully.
- attach all the documents above mentioned.
- and then you have to submit the all the relevant office for any government office.
Amma Vodi Phase 2 beneficiary list check online
if you want to check beneficiary list for the AP Amma vodi scheme will be display on your official website of the scheme and you have to follow the all simple steps that I have been given below if you want to download the scheme.
- first of all we have to go to the official website of the Amma vodi scheme to check the face to beneficiary list.
- then you have to open the homepage and on the homepage you have to click on the search child details of some present on it.
- Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari
- West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur
- Prakasam, Nellore, Kadapa
- Kurnool, Anantapur, Chittoor
- and now a new computer tab will open in your some required details.
- first of all you have to select the district name.
- and now fuel in madariya guardians Aadhar card number and then you have to fill the verification code.
- after you have to click on gate details option.
- now finally the details of the beneficiary will appear in front of you.
- click on the print button and take a print of the beneficiary list.
- keep this information safe for future reference.
procedure to do officer login
- first of all you have to go to the official website of Amma Vodi Scheme.
- then the homepagely open in your computer screen.
- on the homepage you have to click on the officer/second inter College login option.
- now a login page will be open in front you.
- now a new page will be open before you where you have to click on the login link according to the district where you reside.
- the login links are as follows.
- Srikakulam, Viziangaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari
- West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur
- Prakasam, Nellore, Kadapa
- Kurnool, Anantapur Chittoor
- after all that you have to enter your login credentials.
- and now you can update the board of intermediate second year child, Amma Vodi’s details.
mode of payment
beneficiaries will get the benefit directly transferred into the bank account of their mother by the concert department the amount will transfer in the month of January of every year and till the applicant will complete inter mediate 12th class to if child is continuous the study in between Delhi have to not get any financial assistance.
Amma Vodi district wise list
make a list will be also release district wise it may also published as school wise or in other ways as prescribed you can check the district wise list from here:-
Amma Vodi List Helpline Contact Number
- Address: 4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
- Phone: 9705655349, 9705454869
- Email: [email protected]
FAQs Related From Amma Vodi List 2023
First of all, you should need to visit the official website of the Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme. Go to Home Page. Search for the status check-related link and click on that link to check your status. Now, you will get the Jagananna Amma Vodi Status in front of you.
This benefit will be made available to only BPL category students. You must be a citizen of Andhra Pradesh to apply. In this scheme, only the remaining studying in the 1st to 12th class can apply. In this scheme, one cannot apply from the state government official ward.
How To Check Amma Vodi Status? First of all, you should need to visit the official website of the Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme. Go to the Home Page. Search for the status check-related link and click on that link to check your status.
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Amma Vodi Scheme i.e. http://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/. Step 2- On the Homepage, click on the Beneficiary list option. Step 3- Now, Fill Mother/Guardian’s Aadhaar Number and then fill in the verification code.
Jagananna Ammavodi is a program launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to encourage parents to send their children to school by depositing ₹13,000 rupees of financial assistance in the bank account of the student’s mother. Jagananna Ammavodi. Type of project. Welfare scheme.
a beneficiary can also check their Jagananna Amma Vodi Payment status 2022 by visiting the official website i.e jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in with the help of a Mobile number or the Aadhar Number
The government of Andhra Pradesh has announced the program “Amma Vodi” for providing financial assistance to each mother or recognized guardian in the absence of the mother, who is below poverty line household, irrespective of caste, creed, religion, and region to enable her to educate her child/children from Class I to XII.
The government has provided Rs 19,618 crore under the amma vodi scheme in the year 2022. The government has transferred this amount to 42,33,098 beneficiaries.